Vinícius Júnior

Kul_z

Talent wise, he is nowhere near. He's an uglier and much more inferior version of Neymar.
Yep, but if he is smart enough and if injuries avoid him can see him having better career then neysnake. Neymar is a total fucking idiot for ruining his best years with unprofessional behaviour.

Barcilliant

People were laughing at me when I said he'd be world class. People used to bag him for his end product but the talent was always there.

serghei

First goal he scored is absolutely world class. Nobody but Mbappe can score that goal currently at this level. He always had the speed and technique to make it big, but his shooting ability has improved massively in the last years. Ball went like a rocket in the bottom corner out of his leg.

Zidane82

First goal he scored is absolutely world class. Nobody but Mbappe can score that goal currently at this level. He always had the speed and technique to make it big, but his shooting ability has improved massively in the last years. Ball went like a rocket in the bottom corner out of his leg.

Rashford has been scoring goals like his first one for about 2 months..
I think he has only failed to score on one game out of the last 15 or so .
All fabulous strikes and a couple of headers

serghei

Rashford has been scoring goals like his first one for about 2 months..
I think he has only failed to score on one game out of the last 15 or so .
All fabulous strikes and a couple of headers

Not in CL though. United has been a non factor at the elite level for 10 years. Rashford had the chance to score those goals vs Ernie Barca in 2019, and flopped. In some seasons they got eliminated in CL groups, or by little Madrid last year.

Rashford and Dembele are talented underachievers who maybe some day they become the real deal like Vinicius and Mbappe proved to be at the top of the game. Time is running out. Vini is younger than them.

If in the next 2-3 years they don't become difference makers in CL, they will slow down physicallty and by 29-30 they'll effectively be closer to retirement, especially since they rely so much on their speed and athleticism.

I do say this though, Rashford and Dembele are the hottest pretenders these days. They are the closest to get to world class level from the rest of the bunch. Mbappe and Vini, are alreaty there looking down on them.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Promised you guys in chat before the game Vini would have a disasterclass. Man got too arrogant. Gone to his head. Will likely accuse ref of racism whatever.

Asylum15

One of those incredibly talented players that you wish got hit by a fucking bus.

Zero respect for him because he dives on the ground like a fucking pussy, constantly.

Home of Barca Fans