Vinícius Júnior

khaled_a_d

That was silly from Koke (Griezmann dances and footballers should be free to express themselves), Vinicius has had support from Neymar, Pele, Raphinha and more people though. I now hope Vinicius scores and dances when they play

I read Koke full quote, seems like it was taken out of context
He said things along the lines that Vini has the right to do it, then was asked about if he does it next game and Koke said if Vini done it against Atletico fans then obviously there might be problems (reactions)

Last edited:

Masetro10

Obviously Racism is terrible and should be condemned. Outside of that is there a more dislikable player than Vinicius? His diving, acting, he also fouls a lot himself. I don't care about dancing if you score you can do whatever in my opinion. It's the other stuff that makes people hate on him and in effect draws out the bigots and such.

gregorrin10

https://twitter.com/Reydelfutbol_/status/1571586532116516864?fbclid=IwAR3rGmxQU4ofzLSx6p4bRiNKFVWU74WnqBrv37ieDJ3Sc4BvIonSn8-e6E8

Disgusting...and then he wonders why rival fans are attacking him, even if some go about it the wrong way. And to make matters worse, the club is defending him, together with their media they've been at it this whole weekend, fueling this narrative that now he's some kind of victim, because he's black and a Madrid player. No wonder you then have U15 kids out there doing shit like this, cause they think it brings money and glory. Some 'role model', idiot.

Antics like these should be judged all around the footballing world, no matter who is doing it and what club he plays for. I will always condemn this kind of behaviour, did it way back when Busquets was doing it, no different if he's our player.

As for this primitive fuck, he is worse than Neymar has ever been...that says enough.

khaled_a_d

22 being disappointment in international tournament is no big surprise.
It is just part of the growing process

JohnN

Brazil at least have really good talents and will get another chance next WC. It's a competition of circumstances also. But a European coach might be needed.

El Gato

Villarato!
Having serious doubts he'll get over this fairly poor stint. And what happens when Benz is gone? He looks half as useful without him

Home of Barca Fans