Vinícius Júnior

Horatio

You're welcome
I mean....it was only logical for him to improve. Can't be getting heaps of minutes and keep having that abysmal finishing. Even Dembele improved, more so if he would stop getting injured.

feggydinho

Mehn, massive transformation from Vinicius this season, his main challenge was scoring goals and he seems to be scoring freely recently

serghei

Great speed, decent finishing these days, doesn't get injured, is pretty hard-working, not much of a primadonna attitude. I'd say he's a very nice reliable player and with Camavinga the best Madrid have to offer in terms of youth.

Horatio

You're welcome
Already scored about as many as last season, i think, so its saying something.

He probably improved. As I have said before, it is the natural thing to happen when receiving sufficient minutes. Would be more surprising if he got worse with his finishing. But remains to be seen how much he has improved.

Zidane82

He probably improved. As I have said before, it is the natural thing to happen when receiving sufficient minutes. Would be more surprising if he got worse with his finishing. But remains to be seen how much he has improved.

Yes . Five goals with at least two of them being flukes is not that impressive tbh

Joan

Something funny was happening to him these last few weeks. Glad to see he's back to normal!

Maybe he got vaccinated :tata:

Home of Barca Fans