Vinícius Júnior

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he is the reason madrid didn't win at camp nou and at home. don't say he is 18, he can't pass, can't shoot, he failed everything. he shouldn't be starting anymore. the only positive is that he has great talent and can become something.

Come on man. You know that is not true.

Morten

Oh my. He gave Semedo such a hard time today and tore our right side apart single-handedly. If his finishing had been better we would probably have conceded like 3 goals in the first half alone. Very impressed.

Of course he is still raw, being only 18 and he can grow to be even better. Right now to me he is like a poor man's Hazard. His dribbling is very impressive, better than the likes of Douglas Costa already and is on par with Coman in my opinion but his potential is much higher than Coman's. I only hope his development will stall later so he does not turn into a big threat to us.

Does anyone still think the 40m that Madrid paid for him was too much? We seriously should take a page from Real Madrid's playbook and go after the next biggest attacking talent in Brazil in the next couple of years. Madrid likely hit a jackpot, we might too, you never know.

Vini hasnt shown much yet, dribbles and runs that doesnt lead to anything isnt really all that.
Potential to become something though, no guarantees he will make it, lets see what happen.

Cule4life

The Culest
Some of you people. He's 18 ffs :lol:

Even Sterling couldn't finish when he was young. If you don't want to nurture young players go spend 100m plus on finished products and turn into a galactico club.

Morten

Some of you people. He's 18 ffs :lol:

Even Sterling couldn't finish when he was young. If you don't want to nurture young players go spend 100m plus on finished products and turn into a galactico club.

Sorry, we cant afford to wait for these youngsters eventually come good, its not that type of a club, certainly not while Barca simply cant stop winning everything ever.
So yes, we need to spend big on multiple 100 million players, 10 years of doing nothing domestically is already enough, we need results and we need them now.

Barcilliant

This kid is only fucking 18 years old, playing under huge pressure and showing immense maturity unlike that prick Neymar.

Yes, at the moment his finishing sucks but give him two years and he will be brilliant. I predict this kid will win the Balon Dor at least once maybe more. Madrid hit the jackpot with Vinicius.

Barcilliant

Vinicius and Reguilon bossed the game for 60 minutes. It's scary to see how easy they go past players and set up chances.

This. I don't see why Madrid need Hazard. They need a striker who can actually finish. People criticizing 18 year old Vinicius but letting that donkey Benzema go scot free! 😃 😃 LOL

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sorry, we cant afford to wait for these youngsters eventually come good, its not that type of a club, certainly not while Barca simply cant stop winning everything ever.
So yes, we need to spend big on multiple 100 million players, 10 years of doing nothing domestically is already enough, we need results and we need them now.

Do you ever think long-term, Morten?

Having very good players who are young is always good.

I can only drool.

Morten

Do you ever think long-term, Morten?

Having very good players who are young is always good.

I can only drool.

We have done nothing domestically for 10 years, and now we are supposed to give youngsters a chance? What is this, Arsenal from 2012? Because that sounds exactly like Arsenal, lets not aspire to become the next Arsenal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We have done nothing domestically for 10 years, and now we are supposed to give youngsters a chance? What is this, Arsenal from 2012? Because that sounds exactly like Arsenal, lets not aspire to become the next Arsenal.

After winning 4 CLs in the last five years, do you really care about the league?

Home of Barca Fans