Richarlison

Sorin

Sky is at it again. Remember when we bid 70m(?) for Willian but Chelsea rejected our offer? Bunch of clowns.

Messi983

Catalan media are full of sh** but at least they know we don't have money to spend this month. Looks like Sky is not aware of this.

Riordon

Simply love watching him play. Together with Rashford when he only had a year left on his contract my first choice for the LW position for almost two years no.

Richarlison LW, Haaland CF and Trincao RW is some shit I want to see.

But no money.

mc_lovin

Hes a bit shit, isnt he? Not just the red card, but hes an utterly braindead footballer all around whenever I watched him. But hes physical I guess.

FinBarcelonafan

Hes a bit shit, isnt he? Not just the red card, but hes an utterly braindead footballer all around whenever I watched him. But hes physical I guess.

He saved a goal defending in the first half(last minutes). Yeah, not the smartest and played to hard in some situations.

Porque

Officially to Spuds for 50m pounds + 10m in add ons

Also

"Everton are understood to be under pressure to bring themselves in line with the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability rules before the end of their financial year, which was midnight on July 1."

Buy too many Barca players and you inherit our financial management.

vuji_31

Officially to Spuds for 50m pounds + 10m in add ons

Also

"Everton are understood to be under pressure to bring themselves in line with the Premier League's Profit and Sustainability rules before the end of their financial year, which was midnight on July 1."

Buy too many Barca players and you inherit our financial management.
LOL.

even the PL team can't fight with our overpriced players' salaries.

Anyway, average goalscorer, but great at pressing and duels. Exactly what Conte wants

Temptation

Richarlison is overrated af. Brazilian tax. Decent player. Spurs already have a way better version of Richarlison but I guess squad depth....

How is their attack supposed to look next season?

Spurs?? One of the best attacks in the world. Kane, Son, Kulasevski, Richarlison, Lucas, etc.

Home of Barca Fans