Achraf Hakimi

messi2140

6racies Xavi
PSG spending like mad this year. Neymar contract extension ,Wijnaldum on 10 net , Donnarumma on 12 net , now reportedly Hakimi for 70M. Will most likely get Ramos too.

fergus90

According to media over here it's almost finalised that he joins Chelsea. He's got a nice decision to make, both will pay him a fortune.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to media over here it's almost finalised that he joins Chelsea. He's got a nice decision to make.

You know what that means right?

Pep Guardiola with a 90m offer for another FB out of the blue like

giphy.gif

butler-basketball-stare-staring-gif-8079607

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Lucky Covid didn't affect them.

70mil + wages is too much for Hakimi

COVID affected them too as it did to any club out there, it is just that in this age of FFP being practically gone, PSG is better than most clubs out there as it has the backing of a sovereign fund which has practically unlimited resources.

Of course 1993Kaan1993 will tell us that PSG is self-sufficient. Yeah right.

Newcomer

PSG spending like mad this year. Neymar contract extension ,Wijnaldum on 10 net , Donnarumma on 12 net , now reportedly Hakimi for 70M. Will most likely get Ramos too.

So far, PSG has only signed Wijnaldum on a free transfer and soon another free transfer with Donnarumma. Hardly setting the world in fire.

The fact PSG was alone and leading the race for Hakimi, who plays in the most vulnerable position in PSG line up, and now is trailing behind Chelsea (not a priority like PSG) must tell you they are not so free to spend as reported.

If they do Ramos, it would be another player on a free. Not much different from what Barca is doing (Aguero, Garcia, Depay, try on Wijnaldum).

Newcomer

If PSG fails this transfer, it will really hurt. We fans are done with those bad and worse fullbacks, year after year. I hope that some day, i'll be able to be happy and see some quality there. If we see the leap we made from hiring a top GK (Navas), it could be the most impactful purchase we could make.

Richard.H

PSG is a pussy plastic club. The fact that they are engaged in a transfer war with Barca just to slight Barca and raise the prices of their targets is absolutely pathetic. Not even our direct rival RM would do that. Pathetic club and if Mbappe leaves you can say goodbye to any CL chances for the near future.

Your main focus should be Ligue 1 and figuring out how to stop Lille with ma boi Burak Yilmaz :lol: :lol:

110793.jpg

Rassvet

If PSG fails this transfer, it will really hurt. We fans are done with those bad and worse fullbacks, year after year. I hope that some day, i'll be able to be happy and see some quality there. If we see the leap we made from hiring a top GK (Navas), it could be the most impactful purchase we could make.

Relax man, you guys are really building something special there. It is no coincidence that players like Messi, Ramos, and Ronaldo are all drawn towards your club while lesser but still sought after players like Wijnaldum, Donnaruma, and Hakimi are choosing Paris as well.

Regardless of which targets you end up with, I can see the next few years being incredible for PSG and its fans.

Newcomer

PSG is a pussy plastic club. The fact that they are engaged in a transfer war with Barca just to slight Barca and raise the prices of their targets is absolutely pathetic. Not even our direct rival RM would do that. Pathetic club and if Mbappe leaves you can say goodbye to any CL chances for the near future.

Your main focus should be Ligue 1 and figuring out how to stop Lille with ma boi Burak Yilmaz :lol: :lol:

110793.jpg
Lmao. PSG buy players they want, regardless of Bar?a.

It just happens the pool of interesting players is not that deep and they share the same target. Look at PSG targets now. No mention of Bar?a but they are all shared with Chelsea and MU (Varane, Ramos, Camavinga).

Newcomer

Relax man, you guys are really building something special there. It is no coincidence that players like Messi, Ramos, and Ronaldo are all drawn towards your club while lesser but still sought after players like Wijnaldum, Donnaruma, and Hakimi are choosing Paris as well.

Regardless of which targets you end up with, I can see the next few years being incredible for PSG and its fans.

I have complained about our fullbacks for years. It is really where i want to see some investment on quality.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So far, PSG has only signed Wijnaldum on a free transfer and soon another free transfer with Donnarumma. Hardly setting the world in fire.

The fact PSG was alone and leading the race for Hakimi, who plays in the most vulnerable position in PSG line up, and now is trailing behind Chelsea (not a priority like PSG) must tell you they are not so free to spend as reported.

If they do Ramos, it would be another player on a free. Not much different from what Barca is doing (Aguero, Garcia, Depay, try on Wijnaldum).

The fact that PSG and Chelsea (another filthy rich club) are the only ones chasing him with big fee rumored to be involved goes to show the financial power of PSG. More so if you guys beat Chelsea to him.

Home of Barca Fans