Hakim Ziyech

gregorrin10

I think you mean Ajax (although he is expected to leave this summer) by current team, it's not like he could change his national team next week. :p

snowy

I think you mean Ajax (although he is expected to leave this summer) by current team, it's not like he could change his national team next week. :p

Yes that's right :)

He's definitely leaving Ajax too. It would be awesome if we could snatch him before Roma, Liverpool or AC Milan do. I like his strong personality and self-confidence. Check out his reply to the booing fans after he floated the 1st FK:
https://tinyurl.com/ybyysnzy

and this cheeky moment:

He doesn't like the press at all. He's like a mix between Kimi Raikkonen and Marcelo Rios in that way. Super talented but very enigmatic. And since Ajax is kinda forced to let him go at this point due to the frictions with the board and fans, we could get him for a real bargain.

He's not the perfect player. His main weaknesses are his defensive efforts and his wasted long shots but I suspect he takes them in part as bravado to the press. Put him in a talented squad like Barca and I'd bet he'll be more disciplined in his attempts. Besides, he's such a big fan of Leo that he'll be looking to feed him quality passes even more than what he did in Ajax, where despite all the negs, he managed a 3.77 key passes per 90 min this season.

Whoever signs him up in the coming days or weeks under 40 millions will make a heck of a deal. He's easily worth twice as much me thinks.

Let's go Barto!

snowy

and it's sooooo cute how his mom seems both shy in front of the press and at the same time so proud of her son :wub:

Catta

He looks like a good player, but seems like another luxury player in the mold of Coutinho, Ozil, Gotze, Isco, etc. He would have no place in Barcas 4-3-3, would be just another Coutinho.

cracken

Ajax fans consider him their best player, how is he not getting 10% of the hype that De Ligt and De Jong are getting?

mc_lovin

Because most big teams dont play with a Coutinho/Özil/James type of player... or at least the tactics are shifting away from playmaking wingers/10s.

mia7007

Sign him for sure. 35m is nothing for someone in his skills.
In a previous interview he mentioned he likes Arsenal and Barca football and they are his favourite clubs (Arsenal comes first for him)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I am a big fan of Ziyech but I dont see the point of signing him with Valverde. At Ajax he either played as a RW with a free role to roam inside and make plays or as a midfielder. Under Valverde the midfield is out of question seeing as both his daddies play there ( Busi ,Raki). And the RW is "occupied" by Messi. He will probably get shoved down the left wing on the occasion he gets to play. So I dont see the point of signing him.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I am a big fan of Ziyech but I dont see the point of signing him with Valverde. At Ajax he either played as a RW with a free role to roam inside and make plays or as a midfielder. Under Valverde the midfield is out of question seeing as both his daddies play there ( Busi ,Raki). And the RW is "occupied" by Messi. He will probably get shoved down the left wing on the occasion he gets to play. So I dont see the point of signing him.

Unless he can play as an AMF we'll have the same issue as we have with Coutinho, but i think he'll work there since he has the stamina and presses well. It will be worthwhile for 35m if we didn't already have Coutinho etc. If we Sell Coutinho i think we should buy 100%.

ziyech-fdj-arthur (or as i like to name it the anti bbz) would be a very technical midfield who can hold on to the ball very well and play through the press fairly easily as well as offering movement... Personally i think ndombele would give us better balance overall against different types of opposition/tactics.

Home of Barca Fans