Lliga | Round 37: Levante - FC Barcelona 5-4

eaman

Glad Iniesta is going at the right time. Not a second too early despite what some people have said. Valverde would still play him as a starter next season if he didn’t call it a day, imagine that.

Iniesta is the only one having a decent game

JerseyAddict

Games like this make me realise how much i love seeing messi in our squad, and how much i love leo in general. Ffs suarez, get your shit together.

Games like this remind me how much Messi means to Barca after the board spent around 300m€

That is insane. Ffs how can they get lost so much.

That 2nd goal. So manny fuck ups. It was like on a casual friday night futsal beer&pretzl game in veterans league. I have seen it only there.

If that happend in Greece board presidnet would already be on the pitch with the gun. FFS

I am so mad. Wtf is EV doing. Last away game and they are doin monkey football... Idiots.

Devils

Chaotic first half. Looked a little better after Pique came on.

But still, what was EV's tactical approach going into this match? Literally nothing was working.

Kul_z

Games like this remind me how much Messi means to Barca after the board spent around 300m€

That is insane. Ffs how can they get lost so much.

That 2nd goal. So manny fuck ups. It was like on a casual friday night futsal beer&pretzl game in veterans league. I have seen it only there.

If that happend in Greece board presidnet would already be on the pitch with the gun. FFS

I am so mad. Wtf is EV doing. Last away game and they are doin monkey football... Idiots.

When you put that all together, you realise how shit our board is and how bad our coaching stuff is, on motivational level, and beyond. I thought that playing for barca is enough for motivation, but nah. 3-1, ffs

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What a goal. This defeat will be gold for all our haters. Especially Real Madrid who are one final from having a better season than us.

FC B

At least Barca was undefeated untill winning the Liga, better than nothing.. But still Fraudverde's tactics and motivational skills :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans