Alphonso Davies

JohnN

Just that with one of it the risk is about 10 times higher than with the other one...

There is although another issue.
COVID exists since the start of 2020. Players got Covid then As they do now. But only since mid 2021 when the vaccines were rolled out and used, we see so many reports about cases of cardiac related issues. This of course could come down to more attention given to such cases by certain parties who want to push an agenda. We can't tell if we don't compare actual number of reports from the last 10 years or so.

olivis

There is although another issue.
COVID exists since the start of 2020. Players got Covid then As they do now. But only since mid 2021 when the vaccines were rolled out and used, we see so many reports about cases of cardiac related issues. This of course could come down to more attention given to such cases by certain parties who want to push an agenda. We can't tell if we don't compare actual number of reports from the last 10 years or so.

Good point

Andresito

Staff member
Back in training for the first time since contracting myocarditis from his Covid infection in January.

Blackened

Did anyone watch the M?chengladbach vs Bayern game today? I did. In spite of Bayern losing while taking a very controversial red card (wasnt a red at all, in my opinion) and not playing that well at all in any way, this guy did shine! As noted, this fella has an extraordinary amount of pace in him and he can actually control the ball and dribble. No kidding, Davies going forward today (and he often did) reminded me of someone like Mbappe or Dembele. In my opinion, this guy should be transformed into a full-fledged winger. Not a wing-back like he is but replace one of Gnabry or Sane and take that position. He is faster and has better footwork than both of them. Just should work on his finishing and general decision-making and he`d be a new Ribery in the making.

Temptation

Did anyone watch the M?chengladbach vs Bayern game today? I did. In spite of Bayern losing while taking a very controversial red card (wasnt a red at all, in my opinion) and not playing that well at all in any way, this guy did shine! As noted, this fella has an extraordinary amount of pace in him and he can actually control the ball and dribble. No kidding, Davies going forward today (and he often did) reminded me of someone like Mbappe or Dembele. In my opinion, this guy should be transformed into a full-fledged winger. Not a wing-back like he is but replace one of Gnabry or Sane and take that position. He is faster and has better footwork than both of them. Just should work on his finishing and general decision-making and he`d be a new Ribery in the making.

He can't.

His best bet would be a wing back in a 5 man defense.

Conventional wingers are dead(like Sane).

Top clubs prefer inside forwards.

Doubt Davies can play RW at the elite level.

Blackened

He can't.

His best bet would be a wing back in a 5 man defense.

Conventional wingers are dead(like Sane).

Top clubs prefer inside forwards.

Doubt Davies can play RW at the elite level.

Pep used Mahrez who is (?) a conventional winger. Barca uses Dembele. Bayern uses both Gnabry and Sane. Liverpool uses Luis Diaz and (maybe not the most conventional winger but still) Salah. These are all top clubs.

topt

you can be damn sure this was tried as he came as a winger; his finishing is not good also not a very good dribler in close space, he is nothing like Ribery

MTL_Barca

I don't think a player like Davies really benefits from playing further up. He can perfectly use his biggest weapen speed from that wing-back position while it compensates for him not being elite in finishing and tight spaces.

Similar case with Balde for us.

Home of Barca Fans