Son Heung-min

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
About time to open a thread for Son!

skysports-son-heung-min-tottenham-spurs-graphic_4207682.jpg

Name: Son Heung-min (Hangul: 손흥민 Hanja/Chinese: 孫興慜)
Nationality: South Korea
Club: Tottenham Hotspur
Date of birth: July 8, 1992 (age 25)
Height: 1.84m
Position: LW, ST, RW

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is a great player, an excellent mix of athleticism and technique. Will be gutted if he has to go to serve in the army and waste his career.

clemente

Finally a thread for this beast, would take him over Ronaldo right now. I know big claim but he is just that good

El Gato

Villarato!
Give him 2 years and an example to follow within the team that's older than him, and knows how to win, and he'll be what Hazard is to Chelsea. Don't do it and he'll either decline or leave by summer 2019. Guaranteed.

serghei

Give him 2 years and an example to follow within the team that's older than him, and knows how to win, and he'll be what Hazard is to Chelsea. Don't do it and he'll either decline or leave by summer 2019. Guaranteed.

True. You can tell that he is a serious professional and that he works hard to be where he is, and he'll continue to improve if the team and the players have some important goals in the future. I think Pochettino is important as well for him.

I think he's a very hot and cold player personally. Hits tbat purple patch of form and looks amazing and then goes missing for 4 weeks

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He will be granted a delay probably.

No delay is possible but he might be exempt if South Korea (1) reaches the semi-finals of the WC this year which is highly unlikely or (2) South Korea wins the gold medal in men's soccer in the Asian Games this year which is certainly possible or (3) South Korea wins the Asian Cup next year which is possible. Let's hope he gets it.

Home of Barca Fans