21 - Frenkie de Jong

Devils

Can't blame him for not wanting to go to a club that has ambitions of a sporting project with the likes of Rabiot and Arnautovic. Lmao.

Manchester United are so trash. Lol!

wisconsincule

Can't blame him for not wanting to go to a club that has ambitions of a sporting project with the likes of Rabiot and Arnautovic. Lmao.

Manchester United are so trash. Lol!

It was obvious from the get go that he didn’t want to join those bums.

Their fan base just kept switching the narrative as time went on. Hilarious.

Sooke

Romero didn't report this though.

Romero said that he heard this rumor from a couple of agents, but that's not his information nor his own thoughts.

The article I rode was quoting the name of Romero but it is possible he got that info from another sources. The important moment is the trade, not who reported it. It's obvious that Alemany and Yuste are working 24/7 to bring the Portuguese international.

Why on Earth would he reject PSG ?

Why? Because Frankie wants to play only for Barcelona and if he ever agrees to leave, that will be for Man.City.

gregorrin10

Why? Because Frankie wants to play only for Barcelona and if he ever agrees to leave, that will be for Man.City.

Replace Man City with Bayern and then you've got it right. Especially now after they've got De Ligt, so it'd be a reunion as well. But Bayern don't need him.

Sooke

Romero didn't report this though.

Romero said that he heard this rumor from a couple of agents, but that's not his information nor his own thoughts.

Why on Earth would he reject PSG ?

Replace Man City with Bayern and then you've got it right. Especially now after they've got De Ligt, so it'd be a reunion as well. But Bayern don't need him.

If Frankie leaves all information indicates that he will go to the Chelsea. I wrote Man.City, which is wrong. Sorry. Yes, Bayern don't need him.

Last edited:

TheStig

It's not easy to stay silent during this shitshow that the club is throwing at him, very professional. Pique and Griez would make a 3 season Netflix series if it happend to them.

FinBarcelonafan

It's not easy to stay silent during this shitshow that the club is throwing at him, very professional. Pique and Griez would make a 3 season Netflix series if it happend to them.

Damn, imagine how much we could have charged money from United fans for the DeJong drama/transfer.

JPM85

This club has been a shitshow for the last years, my doubt about renewing my socio membership is increasing more and more.
How can you have such a smear campaign against one of the few players who gave a damn on the pitch the last couple of years.
Nothing in the papers about players who even got more money for doing sh*t, or even crying in the locker room while they shit the bed.

Yes, he has not delivered what he showed at Ajax in 18/19, but that Ajax was way better then the current state Barca is in for the last 6 seasons. (hell Ajax has even been better since that time on the pitch, and I have no doubt they would kick our ass). The team was dragged by Messi for years, and it's showing how much influence he had in the results the team could get.

After Rosell, Barto, we now have the next crap going on with a president who is ammortizing our future revenue just to say the next 10-20 years how much he did for our club and he got big players in.
Thank you Laporta, the club will be forever thankfull when we miss 250-350 million of revenue per year, just because you needed quick money...absolute donkey.

Probs for FDJ for not speaking/leaking out shit to the media about all the things happening right now. I hope you will stay, because seeing you shine at another CL club would only hurt more with all the crap going on here.

Porque

Dembele also kept quiet, come to training on time when his alarm clock was set correctly and now look at him. Renewed and everyone loves him.

Frenkie has to do whats best for business, just like Al Hilal Ousmane Iban Golazo Hakim.

iniestaGOAT

This club has been a shitshow for the last years, my doubt about renewing my socio membership is increasing more and more.
How can you have such a smear campaign against one of the few players who gave a damn on the pitch the last couple of years.
Nothing in the papers about players who even got more money for doing sh*t, or even crying in the locker room while they shit the bed.

Yes, he has not delivered what he showed at Ajax in 18/19, but that Ajax was way better then the current state Barca is in for the last 6 seasons. (hell Ajax has even been better since that time on the pitch, and I have no doubt they would kick our ass). The team was dragged by Messi for years, and it's showing how much influence he had in the results the team could get.

After Rosell, Barto, we now have the next crap going on with a president who is ammortizing our future revenue just to say the next 10-20 years how much he did for our club and he got big players in.
Thank you Laporta, the club will be forever thankfull when we miss 250-350 million of revenue per year, just because you needed quick money...absolute donkey.

Probs for FDJ for not speaking/leaking out shit to the media about all the things happening right now. I hope you will stay, because seeing you shine at another CL club would only hurt more with all the crap going on here.

When the club ran smear campaign against the amigos, legends of the club you didn't cancel your membership

But now you wanna throw a tantrum? Cause of ... Frenkie de jong.. a rat.. greedy bastard

Who's done nothing... Who ran to his daddy bartomeu Sandro Russell to whine to Mundo deportivo

Seek help

Home of Barca Fans