21 - Frenkie de Jong

Laplacian

Used to trash Dembele for being a fucking piece of shit so far in his Barca career but don't ever dissrespect him by saying fucking Frenkie de Jong is faster than him or I'll get you banned for posting stupid shit like this.

I'm pretty sure I never said this, re-read the post again. I honestly didn't think a meaningless dumb emotional post of hyping up Frenkie would actually rile somebody up. It's literally harmless. No trashing, no negativity. You should all know by now that for me football is emotional and I don't really care about anything else in it. A player can score 30 goals a year and I'll still dislike him if he doesn't dribble the ball the way I like it. I only care about being right or wrong in mathematics, not football. Frenkie is not faster than Dembele, not even close. I was just hyping him up by highlighting how much of an athletic midfielder he is, which is rare for our club. That was the point.

Honestly thank you for writing what you wrote. Just made me realise that I've most likely outgrown this place and there's no reason I should spend as much time here as I do.

Sooke

Shortselling future revenue, basically.

Short selling future revenue?!? So, you don't approve these transactions at all, hah?
Barca has 1.3 billion debts, all created from that idiot Bartomeu. How on the Earth can you pay-off that kind of amount if you don't sell portions of your assets? Simply not possible. Laporta does not make these decisions all by himself. In his board he has several financial experts who are very well aware with the situation of the club. We created 722 million euro from these 4 levers. Add to it 528 million loan credit that Laporta took at the beginning of his presidency, that makes 1.250 billion euro. Now we are able to regularly pay-off our debt and have enough money to sign new players. Laporta has built very competitive team which will be a factor not only in Spain but in Europe as well. The money will start coming back sooner or later. He knows what he is doing.

FCMessi

Refusing to leave for good pay or to stay with a pay cut.

Forcing Barca to Not register new signings.

causing Barca fans to kill each other.

what's next ?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Refusing to leave for good pay or to stay with a pay cut.

Forcing Barca to Not register new signings.

causing Barca fans to kill each other.

what's next ?

What?

People can chastise him for not agreeing to a paycut (is he?), but can't really fault him for wanting to stay and wanting the club to honor the contract that was signed. Prove that it was illegal and I am sure they will want to sit down and talk about it.

He is not the reason we couldn't register new signings.

FCMessi

What?

People can chastise him for not agreeing to a paycut (is he?), but can't really fault him for wanting to stay and wanting the club to honor the contract that was signed. Prove that it was illegal and I am sure they will want to sit down and talk about it.

He is not the reason we couldn't register new signings.

enough blood has been spilled in FDJ's name.

I censor myself from FDJ's thread.

Givenchy

So, if he starts tomorrow, is that the end of it? Se queda?

Seems all players will be registered once Pique and Busi contracts are revised. I really wonder what type of reaction he'll receive.

zanela

I'm pretty sure I never said this, re-read the post again. I honestly didn't think a meaningless dumb emotional post of hyping up Frenkie would actually rile somebody up. It's literally harmless. No trashing, no negativity. You should all know by now that for me football is emotional and I don't really care about anything else in it. A player can score 30 goals a year and I'll still dislike him if he doesn't dribble the ball the way I like it. I only care about being right or wrong in mathematics, not football. Frenkie is not faster than Dembele, not even close. I was just hyping him up by highlighting how much of an athletic midfielder he is, which is rare for our club. That was the point.

The more pertinent question is if he is the fastest midfielder in world football. Not sure if its accurate but the following are top 5 pacy MFs from an unofficial source: Rafa Silva, Renato Sanchez, Phil Foden, N'Golo Kante, Thomas Lemar.

How well does FdJ compare with them?

Catta

So, if he starts tomorrow, is that the end of it? Se queda?

Seems all players will be registered once Pique and Busi contracts are revised. I really wonder what type of reaction he'll receive.

Now that we registered the new players, he will receive the same reaction like anyone else in the team. If he plays good all will be forgoten fast.

Porque

Probably won't start. Golden Lover will be paired with Gavi and Pedri in all likelihood. With an opponent like Rayo, prob doesn't even get off the bench ahead of Kessie.

Barcilliant

Probably won't start. Golden Lover will be paired with Gavi and Pedri in all likelihood. With an opponent like Rayo, prob doesn't even get off the bench ahead of Kessie.

Gavi is not the finished product. Kessie should start ahead of him. In La Liga we can manage with Gavi and Busquets. Cl is totally different. That lack of physicality in the middle of the park hurts us.

JPM85

Send him to the stands. This guy is a donkey. Would probably be animal abuse.

Dude just stop posting insults everywhere. It only shows my coffee maker has a higher IQ than the shit you are posting on a routine basis. You are a disgrace on this board, bit like a shit stain on the inside of a toilet. Why in earth you haven?t been removed from here

Home of Barca Fans