21 - Frenkie de Jong

Andresito

Staff member
His passing range is very mediocre though. Even his vision is subpar.
Would be great if he could develop that but I have my doubts.

jamrock

He's gotten back to his Mean, the last few games, but that's FDJ, since he's been at barca.

His mode are games like the ones he's been having since the Madrid game, with about 7, excellent games mixed in the 40+ we play each season.

Frankie's brigade, all thought he was the missing piece when he was out after the Madrid game, but it's never that simple with him.

They'll come out in force again, once he gives another 8/10 type game.

Solid game though, does what he needs to do, as per the mode.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He had very good game again last night.

Probably most important player in balancing the midfield four with his versatility.

Shame it took Xavi so long to realise Busi Pedri Gavi was not the midfield to go with but he is there now.

Windhook

Very good game, indeed. Was all over in midfield and kept calm and focused all game. At this point he's indispensable, glad he's in a good flow.

mc_lovin

We finally found a decent setup for him (and the rest of our midfielders given that any combination of Busquets, Gavi, Pedri, Frenkie in a midfield 3 lacks something), but I get the feeling the summer will be all about selling him to be operational in the transfer market.

serghei

He's an excellent support player, and those type of players make everybody next to them be more comfortable. He's very quick and energetic in a composed way. Without him our midfield would suffer a big penalty in terms of speed I feel, especially in transitions.

Home of Barca Fans