21 - Frenkie de Jong

FinBarcelonafan

Arguably the only world class player in our team who is suited to the realities of the modern game.

Exactly. Barca management or coaches have no idea of Modern football. We are badly behind the times right now. Our football is sterile and will never lead to success in big stage.

fergus90

24 today, kinda forget he's as old as he is. Guess he really only rose to promise two or so years ago though. Happy Birthday FDJ!

Bobo32

This guy hasn't been bumped for a month almost, only Alena and injuries have more inactive threads... (Alena should be bumped too, as he is rumoured to help in a Gaya swap transfer)

Xavi said: "De Jong? De Jong is an excellent wildcard, he covers a lot of ground because he has a great physical level, he now has discovered that he can score goals, too. He's a total player, for modern football."

And like always, I think he is pretty much on point. But I still prefer him as a central defender in the current situation

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

He is a complete total football player. One of my favorite players to watch atm. Still want him to be more daring in the final third

iniestaGOAT

Exactly. Barca management or coaches have no idea of Modern football. We are badly behind the times right now. Our football is sterile and will never lead to success in big stage.

Frenkie
Griezman
Araujo
Messi
Fati
Lenglet ( debatable & still starting for french naitonal team. Euro favorites)
Emerson
(Depay if he comes)

Home of Barca Fans