21 - Frenkie de Jong

M3ls

Kessie will never play 6 in the Barcelona system. Never. He does not have the necessary game qualities for this.

Catta

He is still our best midfielder alongside Pedri. If he stays should be a starter, offers more than Gavi and Kessie.

Sooke

Gerard Romero is reporting that there is a 3-way trade proposal at work b/w Barcelona, PSG and Man.City.
FDJ joining PSG (which I doubt he will accept)
M.Veratti heading to City
B.Silva coming to Barca.

Yahoo Sport and Forbes are writing about this too.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Veratti? really? Why would city want to bring in a chain smoking spoilt diva into their locker room? I'd be fucking suprised if that ever happened. Very skeptical.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gerard Romero is reporting that there is a 3-way trade proposal at work b/w Barcelona, PSG and Man.City.
B.Silva coming to Barca.

Romero didn't report this though.

Romero said that he heard this rumor from a couple of agents, but that's not his information nor his own thoughts.

Zidane82

B.Silva coming to Barca.

Why on Earth would he reject PSG ?

gregorrin10

He should stay! With Busi leaving next summer we will need FDJ even more.

I still think he and Kessie in a double pivot, with Pedri as the CAM would be insane. Hoping he stays solely to see this kind of setup. If not this season, then hopefully the next after Busquets leaves.

Home of Barca Fans