21 - Frenkie de Jong

giorgoXXI

I wouldn't sell him, I've seen him at his peak even at Barca and he is extremely talented. His season so far has been really bad, its either mental or he is carrying some injury. I have faith in Xavi that he can recover the best of him.

Devils

You just know he would look like a world beater elsewhere. I am all for Laporta making tough decisions, and if he thinks we can improve the team by selling him I am all for it. I doubt it though.

Possibly somewhere like Granada where he would probably stand out as the best player in the team.

Catta

i didnt see pedri dominating real and juve's midfield like Frenkie did in 2019..... :neutral:

And I didn't see Frenkie dominate Granada in 2021, let alone a bigger club. Busi dominated also in 2012.

I don't care what Frenkie did for Ajax, Griezmann was leading Atleti to a CL final and France to Euros and WC finals, but still wasn't good enough for Barca.

Since Pedri came to Barca, he is our best midfielder.

KingLeo10

FDJ is living off 2 games in 18/19 where all of Ajax looked like world beaters.

What has he done in the last 3 years except jogged about in the midfield and offered less attacking threat than a washed up Rakitic.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

And I didn't see Frenkie dominate Granada in 2021, let alone a bigger club. Busi dominated also in 2012.

I don't care what Frenkie did for Ajax, Griezmann was leading Atleti to a CL final and France to Euros and WC finals, but still wasn't good enough for Barca.

Since Pedri came to Barca, he is our best midfielder.

frenkie just needs a guy who is also worldclass and can play next to him....since he came here we didnt give him that service. Pedri is good but too young atm.

FinBarcelonafan

FDJ is living off 2 games in 18/19 where all of Ajax looked like world beaters.

What has he done in the last 3 years except jogged about in the midfield and offered less attacking threat than a washed up Rakitic.

Sad but true on some level. Another big game, another excuse for him.

Catta

frenkie just needs a guy who is also worldclass and can play next to him....since he came here we didnt give him that service. Pedri is good but too young atm.

Frenkie is supposed to be that world class guy. A true WC midfielder will work with Pedri also. Its like saying Lenglet just needs Van Dijk to play next to him.

Home of Barca Fans