21 - Frenkie de Jong

JamDav1982

Top stuff and opposite of 'dishonesty'.

Try harder than that.

Well said and needed to be said. Honest words and self reflecting in correct way. Not the shite coming out from Barca media after defeat to Real and likes of Albas comments today.

Not worried in slightest about him going to Liverpool.

One of top 2/3 sides in Europe though. Be a great move for the lad.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nothing wrong with what Laporta said, we tried our best and there was no shame in losing in the end. He didn't say we should be proud of losing, rather we should be proud of what we have done.

Frenkie somehow understood it differently, I take.

Messigician

Nothing wrong with what Laporta said, we tried our best and there was no shame in losing in the end. He didn't say we should be proud of losing, rather we should be proud of what we have done.

And what we have done is lose

But yes FDJ is the one who understood it differently

You're grasping at straws to defend Laporta

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And what we have done is lose

But yes FDJ is the one who understood it differently

You're grasping at straws to defend Laporta

Sometimes you lose but you can hold your head high, sometimes you win and there is not much to be proud of.

Laporta was trying to prop up the team after a tough defeat, which we could have won. He did his job as the president and head of the club.

I have spoken against Laporta plenty of times when criticism was due.

JamDav1982

No Frenkie understood exactly what Laporta meant and why he did it... he did if for the cameras as a politician.

Look at the faces of the players in that video. They know full well that is Laporta grandstanding for a video to be put out on social media.

It was over the top and and attention seeking bit desperate for positivity in another defeat to Real as if Barca are some third tier team in the cup.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No Frenkie understood exactly what Laporta meant and why he did it... he did if for the cameras as a politician.

Look at the faces of the players in that video. They know full well that is Laporta grandstanding for a video to be put out on social media.

It was over the top and and attention seeking bit desperate for positivity in another defeat to Real as if Barca are some third tier team in the cup.

I can't deny that Laporta probably did it as a photo-op type of thing, but he has the tendency and a track record of making this type of pep-talk and motivational videos, perhaps because of his politician blood. It might not necessarily be for his personal gains.

Edit: I read your comment the wrong way. I didn't feel Laporta made us look like some third tier team but clearly we were the underdogs and Madrid was a superior team and we had a good fight which we could have won.

Last edited:

Joan

Did Frenkie come out today with that statement? Weeks after we lost to Real? :lol:

Pretty obvious he's trying to portrait himself as a strong, leader character after he's finally had something going for him.

It's like George Constanza driving to god knows where with that jerk store called reply.

Sterlingfan2000

Juventus are planning with the Super League Money since Law Firms assured them the case will be won. They are targeting Frankie De Jong , Pogba and Jorginho in June [ Gazetta ]

BBZ8800

What do you mean, Rabiot is yours and yours only :lol:

That's why I said "Barcaforum".
From this or that reason, 3 of the most beloved midfielders a few years ago.

Smart Juve managed to convince all of them to play really bad so that they could steal them for cheap and finally unleash their true potential at Juve.

Juve were always ahead of a time with their 4D chess mastermind games.

Home of Barca Fans