21 - Frenkie de Jong

Porque

Can't embed the tweet but apparently Chelsea 'monitoring' the situation. I think Frenkie would much rather go there; CL, London and De Ligt looks to be joining them. They might actually make a fair offer instead of this lowballing trash United are on

Reckon they would be interested in de Jong for Azpiculeta?

Gari

Laporta: “A lot of clubs want Frenkie, not just United. We don't want to sell him and he wants to stay. ?It's very funny, the journalists sold it. Frankie himself said more than once that he was staying.Laporta: 'I will do everything in my power to keep Frenkie here, but there is also a salary problem and it would have to be adjusted'So they will decide it. A win-win option: if they reduce the salary, they will stay, if they don’t want to, they will sell it.

Last edited:

Givenchy

I have a hard time believing that. Club has been trying to force him to leave for months now, it's pretty blatant. Laporta can now say he offered Frenkie the chance to stay on lower wages, the player didn't like it so he left. Board aren't put in a bad light, financial situation yada yada

If on the slimmest of chances he accepted reduced wages ON TOP of not getting the wage rise dipshit Barto put in his contract for next season.. well, Frenkie you legend.

Porque

Laporta just said he has no idea if he put on boxers or briefs this morning. But whatever he chose, it was a financial decision and not a comfort decision. That if it was up to him he would wear the same ones daily but admitted sometimes a fart isn't a fart and you have no choice but to change.

Last edited:

Messigician

Nah he didnt and dont take everything Laporta says at face value anyway.

❗️Laporta: ?I'm going to do everything I can in my power so that Frenkie stays here, but there?s also a salary issue and that would have to be adjusted?

Made it clear

FDJ lower your salary

Simple as that he goes nowhere player has said he wants to stay

JamDav1982

❗️Laporta: ?I'm going to do everything I can in my power so that Frenkie stays here, but there?s also a salary issue and that would have to be adjusted?

Made it clear

FDJ lower your salary

Simple as that he goes nowhere player has said he wants to stay

Nah not the situation.

Wait and see.

vuji_31

He will stay if he earns probably 25% of what he will earn in this season.

If not, then he will be sold.

Hope so it will be bidding war.

Psg is dying for player like him. Him and Verratti could do miracles.

serghei

Don't mind either scenario to be honest. A very good player, but also not a key one that if you lose you'll have big. problems.

I also believe defense and attack are the areas we are shambles in. While in midfield I wouldn't be surprised to see all 3 of Busi, Pedri and Gavi start for Spain soon.

Home of Barca Fans