21 - Frenkie de Jong

FinBarcelonafan

Fans wanting him to be more. He obviously doesn't seem to care about scoring or making crucial pass. Always just wants to turn back and pass the ball. Not real leader.

Also he is not improving those parts, which is disappointing. Pedri on the other hand is improving all the time his weaknesses. That guy will go further than Frenkie.

Devils

This new Barca generation is worrying as hell.

You have guys like Garcia, Torres, FDJ, Dest who look like they are gaining momentum at certain times but then just collapse and go through runs of form where they look like the worst player in the world in their position.

Shocking stuff from this guy today.

Blinkfloyd

He still was more dangerous than Gavi. I have high hopes for Gavi but
team seems to play a lot better with FDJ - Busquets - Pedri
Next year Busquets and Kisse will rotate that DM role.

FCMessi

This has been his real level for years.

No dribbling, No through balls, No shot, No left foot...

Nice hair, nice smile, nice attitude...

Another Arthur, another hype, another Poser...

Joan

No. I already do not remember which chance you are referring to.

Wouldn't mind compiling his real level vs Caditz If I'm not occupied these days.

There was one he killed due to his weak left foot. In the 2nd half. Thought you were referring to that.

Nazario1985

While i don't like flaming player for one bad performance ala Busquets haters, FDJ seems to have more bad games than good ones.

Hope he don't take the start of the year route !

karthik

Had a disastrous game. Still, our right central midfield looks hopeless when he does not play. Maybe it looks a bit acceptable when Nico plays.

fergus90

Out of all the players he disappointed me the most. It seemed like he was destined to be a world class deep lying midfielder and now he just doesn't excel at anything. Is this our fault for wanting him to be more than he was?

He's disappointed me too and more so because I think if he left Barca he would do very well elsewhere but he's just not gained any real consistency at all in his 3 years here.

Rory

Has he ever been used as he should have? Best thing we can do is try and use him in that way or tempt United with an 80m move with Ten Hag now heading there

fergus90

What way is being used as he should have? In a double-pivot in a 4-2-3-1? He definitely isn't a single pivot in a 4-3-3 that's for certain. To me, he looks fine as an interior but just needs more consistency.

He always seems to be the first midfielder hooked under Xavi though, perhaps he's not entirely convinced by him for whatever reason.

Iniesta Ultra

He would've scored last night if Dembele weren't selfish at the wrong time but doesn't excuse rest of performance. Barca players may have to start playing in contradiction with intelligence and bit of plausible deniability to Xavi's decisions if Xavi doesn't relent. Of course that creates other problems but can't be worse than current path.

Masetro10

Barca with a stroke of genius. Sign Carlos Soler and sell Frenkie to Man U. 100m for FDJ to go play with Ten Haag.

Soler/Pedri combo sounds much better for Barca. FDJ is better than Soler but not at Barca. He needs that Ajax system. Best for both parties.

Home of Barca Fans