21 - Frenkie de Jong

FCMessi

This POSER could only touch the ball with the INSIDE of its RIGHT foot before it signed for Barca 3 years ago.

still the same thing today.

can not even teach young dogs new tricks any more.

Dammie10

I keep saying it. His timing where to ask for the ball is very very weak. He asks to late or to early or not where his teammates expect him to be. It?s just not fluent or something. He also loses so many chances to give through balls. He gets the ball between the lines and can slide it through but just plays it back to Dembele. No logic solutions what a top midfielder would do. Eventhough he played great against Real and some more matches it?s still not enough for me. Let?s keep it real. There is not 1 moment you will remember from today that stands out. No nice turn, dribble, through ball or long pass. Even Dest had 5/10 good moments where you could see his quality

fergus90

He must have been hungover because his general play was just miles off. Zero reaction or anticipation, passing was terrible and easily shrugged off the ball.

Joan

This POSER could only touch the ball with the INSIDE of its RIGHT foot before it signed for Barca 3 years ago.

still the same thing today.

Do you have the video of that chance he killed?

I was legit screaming at the TV

Laplacian

Out of all the players he disappointed me the most. It seemed like he was destined to be a world class deep lying midfielder and now he just doesn't excel at anything. Is this our fault for wanting him to be more than he was?

Home of Barca Fans