21 - Frenkie de Jong

khaled_a_d

Very harsh to get a red. Although as I've said before i'm in the minority who think he's not as good as many want to be believe he is. He does have his moments though and has an elegant style.

He is one of the few players we have who can be starters in big teams, he isn't on same level of being a star of a big team but we have non of those anyway

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Undeserved red. But otherwise again we are discussing the same thing with him. Was he worth all that money?

I like the guy, as he along with Ter Stegen seems to enjoy living in Barcelona.

yeah, still think he is one of the best, just need good team mates around him like other worldclass players to perform on a worldclass level.

Horatio

You're welcome
yeah, still think he is one of the best, just need good team mates around him like other worldclass players to perform on a worldclass level.

Finally someone who gets it. Most world-class players (except for Messi who can still be exceptional) don't stay afloat in a dysfunctional team.

JohnN

Totally undeserved yellows. If the first was debatable, the second was not even a foul. The ref was really against us in some decisions. I don't think it would have made any difference if fdj had stayed on.

SmilerBam

Imo he can still be one of the best midfielders of this generation.

What do De Bruyne, Kimmich, Modric, Kroos have in common?

They play in a good team. I think FDJ could shine elsewhere, but this may be my Dutch bias.

He is nowhere near their level.

AL-MALKI

He is the best MF player in the world...
Just need things to be sorted around him
With Nico,Gavi and Pedri the future is bright for our MF

Joan

Ruud Gullit: 'Barcelona without Frenkie is a faster team. Are they better? No, but they're faster, Frankie needs to raise his level'

What do you all think?

Home of Barca Fans