21 - Frenkie de Jong

JamDav1982

Alba Key passes are irrelevant.

Busi is not there to creat chances for Barca and youtube compilations dont prove he does either.

Not club in world prefer Busi to FDJ. Not a top club in world would be anywhere near Busi even for free.

Same old fan boys thinking Busi has 'unique' skill set that cant be repeated.

vegitot

Bruno must be a few times better than Iniesta by key passes.

Key pass doesn't tell the whole picture. Busi's passing, vision and creativity is much superior to Frenkie's.

Busi can not run like Frenkie but Frenkie can't pass and receive pass like Busi either. His defense is even worse than Busi.

JamDav1982

Key pass doesn't tell the whole picture. Busi's passing, vision and creativity is much superior to Frenkie's.

Busi can not run like Frenkie but Frenkie can't pass and receive pass like Busi either. His defense is even worse than Busi.

Nah Busi passing is not as good as made out and he positions himself in ways as to not even receive ball a lot these days. Being able to move impacts how effective passing is also.

Busi is terrible defender for a DM. Constantly out of position and chasing ball leaving defence exposed.

Not a team going bar Bara that chooses Busi as DM ahead of FDJ even if not his best position.

Scholes probably better passer than Busi or FDJ.. get him out of retirement or Pirlo.

Laplacian

i know right LOL

These fucking SPREADSHEET enthusiasts do my head in. You look at Bruno and the lad can't control the tempo of the game, has poor ball retention, poor defensive positioning, can't dribble but because he constantly spams balls like a retard and clocks in those "create chances" stats people rate him like he's some top midfielder. Dude lacks so many fundamentals. Like fuck, you know who he reminds me of? OUSMANE DEMBELE. He's the Ousmane Dembele of midfielders. Bruno just doesn't "look" right with the ball, lacks the proper fundamentals but because he has "good numbers" people overrrate him.

Same with Dembele: can't dribble like a normal winger, can't pass like a normal winger, can't position himself like a normal forward, but because he spams crosses and racks up those assists he's being rated as a top talent.

I swear, it's like these version of football fans dont watch football but read off numbers based on what they have on excel. By these metrics, Iniesta would definitely be below Bruno and Dembele like you said.

iniestaGOAT

i know right LOL

These fucking SPREADSHEET enthusiasts do my head in. You look at Bruno and the lad can't control the tempo of the game, has poor ball retention, poor defensive positioning, can't dribble but because he constantly spams balls like a retard and clocks in those "create chances" stats people rate him like he's some top midfielder. Dude lacks so many fundamentals. Like fuck, you know who he reminds me of? OUSMANE DEMBELE. He's the Ousmane Dembele of midfielders. Bruno just doesn't "look" right with the ball, lacks the proper fundamentals but because he has "good numbers" people overrrate him.

Same with Dembele: can't dribble like a normal winger, can't pass like a normal winger, can't position himself like a normal forward, but because he spams crosses and racks up those assists he's being rated as a top talent.

I swear, it's like these version of football fans dont watch football but read off numbers based on what they have on excel. By these metrics, Iniesta would definitely be below Bruno and Dembele like you said.

Nah man bruno is so shit even dumbele is levels above him

JamDav1982

Bruno is irrelevant.

He is high risk AM that is given freedom to try anything he wants and move to areas can try and impact game in final third.

It is well known he gives ball away a lot as tries high risk actions often.

No one is claiming Barca want him or has any relevance to the debate.

vegitot

i know right LOL

Though Bruno has eyes for final ball and he can make great final ball as well, but you are right.

gasgas

Imagine

..............ter stegen
Dest..Araujo....Koulibaly...Sosa
..............de jong
.....Soler.............Pedri
Dembele...Lewandowski...Fati

vuji_31

Imagine

..............ter stegen
Dest..Araujo....Koulibaly...Sosa
..............de jong
.....Soler.............Pedri
Dembele...Lewandowski...Fati

Hmm, that soler can't be starter.

We need better player in defense then him.
Also Dest. Bever played good game against top teams.

Bobo32

[@BarcaForumStats]

Jordi Alba made more key passes than FDJ, in any of the 3 seasons the Dutchman has played for FC Barcelona.

We should totally build the team around Busi though. :wacko:

Pedri had 40 KP, FDJ 49. While Pedri started 7 games less than FDJ.

hmmm, so Alba was better than FdJ in this particular stat, but where does Busi fit in? The stat seems completely irrelevant to his position.

So the stat presenter was dubious. Pedri also had 40, he hid that from those viewing his stat. I think it is not a necessity to reach 40 KP as a MC in Barcelona, but I would predict that any MC playing decently well and decently often for a decently playing Barcelona would reach 40 KP over a season. I wonder what the numbers were in 2011 for example.... Though I think the stat initself is a bit stupid, not saying too much.

Sooke

"Manchester Evening News"

Manchester United is preparing an offer of 75 mil. pounds = 88 mil. euro for F. de Jong. The new manager of the team, Erick ten Haag wants his compatriot at Old Traford.
That 88 mil. plus 20 mil. for Coutinho give us some resource to buy new players. I think Franck Kessie is coming in to replace Frankie de Jong.

Home of Barca Fans