21 - Frenkie de Jong

Raki13

Barto contracts. Everybody refuses to leave.

But it's somewhere understandable in this guy's case. Barca to united is a massive downgrade. That means been rebuilding for 10 years.

They have been rebuilding for years because they continually pay over the odds for very average players , and they are doing the exact same thing with DeJong.

Devils

Frenkie de Jong would earn ?25m net (?50m gross) next season if he stays at Barcelona. It was an agreement between Bartomeu and the player.

?
@LluisMascaro

Yeah if this true, I can definitely understand why they need to get rid of him.

CatalinR10

Frenkie de Jong would earn ?25m net (?50m gross) next season if he stays at Barcelona. It was an agreement between Bartomeu and the player.

?
@LluisMascaro

????????????????

This cannot be true , can it ?

50 mil Gross ? 50 ?????

If true then I have no problem with him leaving for 75 or 85 or whatever. That is an obscene number and he is galaxies away of earning such amount seeing what he provided so far on the field.

MTL_Barca

What the fuck :lol: That can't be true, i mean yeah it's Barto but damn that would just be ridiculous even for Barca standards

Gari

Make an offer, do you agree to 10, to the total maximum. If not, goodbye, if yes, then go ahead for the titles.

Devils

????????????????

This cannot be true , can it ?

50 mil Gross ? 50 ?????

If true then I have no problem with him leaving for 75 or 85 or whatever. That is an obscene number and he is galaxies away of earning such amount seeing what he provided so far on the field.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1355679184086036486

It's Lionel Messi but still gives relative idea of the money and contracts that Barto was throwing around.

Barto was competing against PSG for FDJ. An obscene contract would be no surprise.

Porque

?
@LluisMascaro

Oh it is true.

Evidence.
EOzJt2lWsAE0asB.jpg

Home of Barca Fans