21 - Frenkie de Jong

Jadentheman

Club needs to find an agreement with him, and keep him.

The way the club treated him these past few weeks was disgusting and actually laughable, seeing him perform better than everyone else. Imagine if they actually managed to sell him this past Summer. Wow. And he's still potentially on the chopping block. There's a reason why Chelsea and Man United are more than willing to accommodate for him.

Raketa10

The way the club treated him these past few weeks was disgusting and actually laughable, seeing him perform better than everyone else. Imagine if they actually managed to sell him this past Summer. Wow. And he's still potentially on the chopping block. There's a reason why Chelsea and Man United are more than willing to accommodate for him.

Unfortunately in this club it's normal to pay millions to turtle Busi, Dest, Pjanic, Umtiti and Martin and shit on great players like De Jong. I sincerely hope he will stay.

xXKonan

Who knew the guy that we have tried to bin all summer is still our best Midfielder along with Pedri.

Oh, he makes too much money, and apparently, Xavi doesn't fancy him enough because he doesn't fit his "Philosophy" aka having you all your Midfield miles apart from each other and having your front three consisting of two wingers literally hugging the touchline and your striker isolated and having your Build up responsibilities in the Midfield go to a 35-year-old guy who is so far past it.

JohnN

Could actually pull of Busi's role of getting the ball from defense to attack when the opponent presses high up.

Zidane82

Our best ball carrier and thus along with Pedri our most effective player to break through the low blocks, which is what we're gonna be playing against most weeks.

He was not playing like that all last season though .. just in spurts

I can recall the fans booing him many times for wasted passes and losing possession.

serghei

Work more with him. He has some qualities others lack, especially speed and intensity, and was basically breaking lines and advancing the play on his own since the structure of the team was shit.

vuji_31

Could actually pull of Busi's role of getting the ball from defense to attack when the opponent presses high up.

In games like this, he should always play.

Teams are not afraid to press at Camp Nou, with De Jong's ability it would be better then with Busqets.

iniestaGOAT

I just hope all plans to sell De Jong has now been destroyed, thank goodness for this reality check

There is no reality check. I mean the plan was not to sell de jong and start pedri and gavi.

It was to sell him and start pedri and Silva.

Anyway over this just register kounde and be done with it.

CatalinR10

Xavi on de Jong deal: “No, Frenkie de Jong is not a substitute. I don't know what will happen with the market”. ������ #FCB

“I can guarantee that if he stays, he will be important for us”.

Fuck off Xavi with your dumb takes , we all know you'll start that kid Gavi even though Frenkie is 10 times the player.

Pathetic.

Home of Barca Fans