21 - Frenkie de Jong

Klysmakabouter

When the club ran smear campaign against the amigos, legends of the club you didn't cancel your membership

But now you wanna throw a tantrum? Cause of ... Frenkie de jong.. a rat.. greedy bastard

Who's done nothing... Who ran to his daddy bartomeu Sandro Russell to whine to Mundo deportivo

Seek help
You seem a little frustrated.

Ustari

Mou, res!
This club has been a shitshow for the last years, my doubt about renewing my socio membership is increasing more and more.
How can you have such a smear campaign against one of the few players who gave a damn on the pitch the last couple of years.
Nothing in the papers about players who even got more money for doing sh*t, or even crying in the locker room while they shit the bed.

Yes, he has not delivered what he showed at Ajax in 18/19, but that Ajax was way better then the current state Barca is in for the last 6 seasons. (hell Ajax has even been better since that time on the pitch, and I have no doubt they would kick our ass). The team was dragged by Messi for years, and it's showing how much influence he had in the results the team could get.

After Rosell, Barto, we now have the next crap going on with a president who is ammortizing our future revenue just to say the next 10-20 years how much he did for our club and he got big players in.
Thank you Laporta, the club will be forever thankfull when we miss 250-350 million of revenue per year, just because you needed quick money...absolute donkey.

Probs for FDJ for not speaking/leaking out shit to the media about all the things happening right now. I hope you will stay, because seeing you shine at another CL club would only hurt more with all the crap going on here.

Frenkie did nothing so far to justify his price tags

FinBarcelonafan

[MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]munyozMD: "I had never seen Frenkie de Jong so aggressive, free, and determined to shine like he did vs Pumas. It was not the opponent, either. Cul?s fell in love with his smile since the first day. We've seen the happy Frenkie; let's see the angry Frenkie." https://t.co/1L4HSUD7Xu

Couldn't agree more. Where was this fighter before? Always felt like he was bit meh intensity wise. I like angry Frenkie.

iniestaGOAT

So if the company you work for offers you more money than you deserve, are you gonna decline the offer?
Not sure why FDJ is blamed for the stupidity of our boards.

All that does not matter. The board is gone. Frenkies contract is killing us. The club is in trouble. And we need to save it.

That starts by kicking this mutt out of the club. Fuck the contract.

Klysmakabouter

The club is not in trouble because of FdJ. Your just using him as a scapegoat. The club is in trouble because it has been run by incompetent people. Laporta is taking huge risks and now he has to bully his own players to negate some of it. And now you seem to think it is okay to smear players and make up lies. Low standards you have.

Your calling him mutt and greedy asshole just comes off as immature.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

The club is not in trouble because of FdJ. Your just using him as a scapegoat. The club is in trouble because it has been run by incompetent people. And now you seem to think it is okay to smear players and make up lies. Low standards you have.

Yes, the club is in trouble because or competent people who gave such contracts to undeserving players.

The club will now continue to be in trouble unless these contracts are removed. And they need to be by any means necessary.

Unless of course the money in frenkies account is more important to you than future of the club.

He is not a scape goat he is a pawn who's gotta be sacrificed

JPM85

Frenkie did nothing so far to justify his price tags

Yes he did. We bought him from the hands of PSG, because we wanted the next talent in Europa (who won best midfielder in CL that year).
Barcelona valued him at 14M per year, because they did not want him in a PSG jersey. After that they asked him if he was willing to break open his contract, to be paid his sum at a later stage.

Not his problem this club has been ran by shitty people, and if he agrees on lower wages till 2026, good on him. But this whole campaign against him, is just a laughing stock.
Our whole name has been a joke, everybody laughs at us on the way we are dealing right now.

Klysmakabouter

Yes, the club is in trouble because or competent people who gave such contracts to undeserving players.

The club will now continue to be in trouble unless these contracts are removed. And they need to be by any means necessary.

Unless of course the money in frenkies account is more important to you than future of the club.

He is not a scape goat he is a pawn who's gotta be sacrificed

Your ridiculous. I do not care about FdJ?s bankaccount. I want Barca to be a club I could be proud about. A club that had a clear philosophy and made the best out of their youth academy. And that is not ?getting rid of pawns? you legally contracted by means of leaking false info, smearing and mortgaging the club by selling it to the highest bidders.

FinBarcelonafan

So if the company you work for offers you more money than you deserve, are you gonna decline the offer?
Not sure why FDJ is blamed for the stupidity of our boards.

So Frenkie had no idea Barto was going to replaced in a week, which everyone knew. Then you add Frenkie benefitting signing this deal money wise.

Sounds shady to me.

He should have thought about it more at least.

He needs better lawyers/agent.

iniestaGOAT

Yes he did. We bought him from the hands of PSG, because we wanted the next talent in Europa (who won best midfielder in CL that year).
Barcelona valued him at 14M per year, because they did not want him in a PSG jersey. After that they asked him if he was willing to break open his contract, to be paid his sum at a later stage.

Not his problem this club has been ran by shitty people, and if he agrees on lower wages till 2026, good on him. But this whole campaign against him, is just a laughing stock.
Our whole name has been a joke, everybody laughs at us on the way we are dealing right now.

Did everyone laugh at Madrid when they ran a campaign against Bale?

Nobody cares, if they do it will be forgotten in a month

iniestaGOAT

Your ridiculous. I do not care about FdJ?s bankaccount. I want Barca to be a club I am proud about. And that is not ?getting rid of pawns? by leaking false info, smearing and mortgaging the club by selling it to the highest bidders.

I think you would agree that the survival of the club is more important right now.

We can get back on the righteous path in the future so you can be proud of it.

FinBarcelonafan

Did everyone laugh at Madrid when they ran a campaign against Bale?

Nobody cares, if they do it will be forgotten in a month

True but there's a limit. Barto went over that limit with Barca gate. Trashing players online.

I don't like how Frenkie is being treated either though. I think this is the only way for him to leave or take a wage cut. Sadly they had to go this far..

serghei

What club is doing is not fair, but we have no other choice but to pressure the players into lowering their contracts to get in line with our wage structure. It is key.

So far the club has still been decent with Frenkie, despite the pressure related to his contract. He still plays for the club, fans cheered him vs Pumas and will get a fair chance from Xavi. It is not like he's been sent in the stands or something.

As usual, a lot of overreactions.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

What club is doing is not fair, but we have no other choice but to pressure the players into lowering their contracts.

Or make them leave..

Look at United. They don't make a mess but they have bunch of pasts it wasting salary there because they don't force them out. You need to get the leaches out of the club. It doesn't usually happen "nicely".

Also Barca is in a tough spot with Frenkie..

I think Xavi has no intention to play him. (My opinion). Sure he says he loves him and believes he is good, but his actions go against his words, just like Laporta. Even last season Frenkie wasn't exactly the go-to-guy for Xavi and that team wasn't very good.

I think Xavi/Laporta all want Frenkie to leave. Even if their words go against that.

So why is Barca in a tough spot?

If Frenkie sits on bench the whole season, how much is his value going to drop? A lot I guess.. now they can get rid of his salary AND gain 80mil. They can't let him sit on bench and earn shitload of money and lose value. That's a financial disaster.

Frenkie needs to go in their eyes OR take a big discount in salary.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans