User Tag List

Page 873 of 974 FirstFirst ... 373773823863871872873874875883923973 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 14596

Thread: 21 - Frenkie de Jong

  1. #13081
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    22,244
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    Especially ironic, when the butthurt whining comes from Chelsky - the pioneer of sleazy_billionaire/big_oil/dictator_owned club era and the league that profited from this ridiculous influx of free moneyz the most. The eternal anglo never changes.
    Spot on. Delusional fans.

  2. #13082
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Motto & edmilson were often the DM, "single pivots" , deco is an interior just like Iniesta or Xavi, only van bommel fits the criteria you are trying to describe.

    Even so your point is still not a solid one,Many here have said, de jong has not shown himself to be sufficiently special for any of the coaches that have coached him since being at FC Barcelona to change there system for him to be at his best.

    Barcelona will play 4-3-3 with two CM, 1 pivot, if he isn't good enough to bench a old busquets out of that position, and he can't excel at the CM position, he has no position here.

    Because xavi or any other coach thus far doesn't see him as a generational talent that you change your philosophy on football & system just to make him excel.

    Pep isn't charging how he wants to play for KDB, why the hell would Barcelona/Xavi do it for de jong?.

    He fits in and plays at a WC level at DM or CM in a 4-3-3 or he leaves.

    He has 3 options, he has failed at 2 this far, so only 1 remains.

  3. #13083
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    Motto & edmilson were often the DM, "single pivots" , deco is an interior just like Iniesta or Xavi, only van bommel fits the criteria you are trying to describe.

    Even so your point is still not a solid one,Many here have said, de jong has not shown himself to be sufficiently special for any of the coaches that have coached him since being at FC Barcelona to change there system for him to be at his best.

    Barcelona will play 4-3-3 with two CM, 1 pivot, if he isn't good enough to bench a old busquets out of that position, and he can't excel at the CM position, he has no position here.

    Because xavi or any other coach thus far doesn't see him as a generational talent that you change your philosophy on football & system just to make him excel.

    Pep isn't charging how he wants to play for KDB, why the hell would Barcelona/Xavi do it for de jong?.

    He fits in and plays at a WC level at DM or CM in a 4-3-3 or he leaves.

    He has 3 options, he has failed at 2 this far, so only 1 remains.
    Yes the famous world class coaches we've had since he's been here. Great argument straight from the zindane play book.

  4. #13084
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    No point trying to argue rationally, people saying this don't actually believe in their point about double or single pivots. They just still think Busquets is the best DM in the world and want to keep him there until he turns 50.
    No one thinks busquets is the Best DM in the world.
    Is actually more delusional that fans think Frankie is crushing it at DM in training & coach after coach sees and is like naaaah imma still play busquets


    All these coaches were right about puig not being good enough, but they are all wrong about Frankie don't being good enough to bench a old busquets at DM and not being special enough for Ian to change out system to help him. Excel.

    He needs a coach that plays a certain way. He should shoul go to Man utd.

  5. #13085
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    Yes the famous world class coaches we've had since he's been here. Great argument straight form the zindane play book.
    Let's see valverde very good coach. No de jong are DM.
    Setien shit
    Keoman mostly brought it because they thought he would help de jong, still no Frankie at DM.
    Xavi WC player who knows the game better than anyone on some random internet forum, oops still no Frankie.

    Try harder

  6. #13086
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Uncharted Extreme Northern Zanzibar
    Posts
    2,418
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Virgin Islands
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
    ..Only finished fucks like Bale and Umtiti take the "i am not a pussy" way...
    Umtits yes but don't you dare insult the Welsh Dragon. He's a Cule Legend for making Flo foam at the mouth all'em years

    If he had said he is staying and not taking a wage cut, soon he wouldn't be able to walk to his car without getting booed.
    It would become intolerable for him.
    He is clever enough to not want that and also seems to STILL (we will see for how long) value his career.
    Fuck it, even Messi & Ney got booed. Not saying you, but most fans act like entitled, often hysterical and menopausal ol'flee bags. No matter what you do, there always will be complaints.

    What some are saying is: He'll do it for the love of the club

    and I can imagine a scene where adoring fans would surround the player and in a moment of bliss, he'd do away with earthly concerns BUT

    strike back to reality and if what the playa see see is Fatso and his lil'pradrerat trying to bounce him out da club, it would take a major beta cuck entanglement fever to make him comply

    Thought about it from all angles, best thing Frenkie can say is: I'm available, send the bat signal when you need me

    Ratios!

  7. #13087
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Frankie was anywhere near as good as some still he is, despite them being totally unable to list 20, screw even 10 WC games across 3 seasons since being here.

    If he was crushing it in training, no self respecting coach would start busquets over him, busquets would either be on the bench or be asked to play CM.

    He isn't build for 4-3-3 and he isn't anywhere near a special enough of a talent for a coach to change their preferred system to fit help him perform better.

  8. #13088
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,705
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    if he isn't good enough to bench a old busquets out of that position, and he can't excel at the CM position, he has no position here.
    That's the problem right there. He is. And not because he's necessarily a generational talent, but cuz Buskets is so damn shit, especially at protecting our defense. I'd rather have likes Motta than him at this point.

  9. #13089
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    That's the problem right there. He is. And not because he's necessarily a generational talent, but cuz Buskets is so damn shit, especially at protecting our defense. I'd rather have likes Motta than him at this point.
    That's the problem right there for me, just because we need to move on from busquets which I agree with 100% doesn't mean we just throw anyone there.

    If Frankie can't bench him, then we need to find a better solution, maybe that's Nico or someone else.

    What's clear as day is that after 3 seasons it's not de jong.

  10. #13090
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    Let's see valverde very good coach. No de jong are DM.
    Setien shit
    Keoman mostly brought it because they thought he would help de jong, still no Frankie at DM.
    Xavi WC player who knows the game better than anyone on some random internet forum, oops still no Frankie.

    Try harder
    Valverde was with fdj abiut a year and played him quite a bit. Even though not at dm but then it was purely amigo culture under him.
    Setien yep shit.
    Koeman that's absolute bullshit
    Xavi is a rookie coach, World class player != world class or even decent coach. So my point stands.

    Might need to take your own advice and try harder.
    Last edited by Respekt_III; 25th July 2022 at 07:07 PM.

  11. #13091
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    Valverde was with fdj less than a year and played him quite a bit. Even though not at dm but then it was purely amigo culture under him.
    Setien yep shit.
    Koeman that's absolute bullshit
    Xavi is a rookie coach, World class player != world class or even decent coach. So my point stands.

    Might need to take your own advice and try harder.
    Typical bunch of excuses for frankie from his fan club, can't accept the fact that, 4 coaches have come and gone including his own country man who he played great under for his country and NONE thought him good enough to move busquets.


    Try even harder still.

  12. #13092
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    Typical bunch of excuses for frankie from his fan club, can't accept the fact that, 4 coaches have come and gone including his own country man who he played great under for his country and NONE thought him good enough to move busquets.


    Try even harder still.

    I don't see excuses? Lol fuck you are dumb.

  13. #13093
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Busquets being slow & past it, does not then make Frankie de jong the world's best DM.

    Frankie can be very fast & mobile, excel young man that will be WC under the right coach & system.

    All of that doesn't mean he is,has been or will be WC for us.

    Thankfully the people who are in charge under this & are trying to find a busquets replacement, while spinning Frankie into 2 signings to help the team.

  14. #13094
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,372
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Respekt_III View Post
    I don't see excuses? Lol fuck you are dumb.
    That's not trying harder that's just drawing for insults.

    Try harder still, if you can't see the execuses not much I can do with that for yah.

    But try & Try harder still you'll get it eventually.

    Won't even throw a insult at you, it's a waste.

  15. #13095
    Senior Member
    Respekt_III's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,475
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    That's not trying harder that's just drawing for insults.

    Try harder still, if you can't see the execuses not much I can do with that for yah.

    But try & Try harder still you'll get it eventually.

    Won't even throw a insult at you, it's a waste.
    Seriously where are the excuses? Point them out to me. I'm waiting.