21 - Frenkie de Jong

serghei

He also has photo wearing PSG kit from way long back (in 90's or something like that). He was actually a fan of PSG
I mean can you imagine it, being a young man from Qatar who likes a good but not great club in France, then you became their president and lead them to their greatest era ever.
I hate the guy but he is quite something

Nah man. Those were probably Barca kits he altered in Photoshop to save faces.

cro-man

Reality is we wont buy him and i think we pulled back for the first time ajax told us how much they really want:lol: We wont pay the price and ajax will choose most likely the highest bidder. De jong would gladly choose us i guess thats maybe the reason why he is still waiting or something to happen. He even said he might stay for another season.

De jong is not in charge of this ajax is and we wont pay the price so we are out of this game. If rabiot doesnt change his mind about leaving he is the one we will get.

Raketa10

Reality is we wont buy him and i think we pulled back for the first time ajax told us how much they really want:lol: We wont pay the price and ajax will choose most likely the highest bidder. De jong would gladly choose us i guess thats maybe the reason why he is still waiting or something to happen. He even said he might stay for another season.

De jong is not in charge of this ajax is and we wont pay the price so we are out of this game. If rabiot doesnt change his mind about leaving he is the one we will get.

Football is not like NBA. You can not just trade players where and when you want. If a player doesn't want to go to PSG no one can force him but the trough is Barca will have to raise it's offer.

wisconsincule

He’s not going to fucking PSG. He likes every Barcelona Instagram post. He wouldn’t be doing that if he was going to PSG. People need to stop falling for every click bait article.

xXKonan

I think we are still interested in him but the club is likely facing a predicament in choosing either De Jong or De Ligt.

The club probably thinks it only has enough money for wages+fee for at least one of them and going by the rumors they have chosen De Ligt of the two.

Joan

I think we are still interested in him but the club is likely facing a predicament in choosing either De Jong or De Ligt.

The club probably thinks it only has enough money for wages+fee for at least one of them and going by the rumors they have chosen De Ligt of the two.

Expected. If we can't afford two, we'll go for the more needed one. Ajax boys are expensive.

Jombi

I think De Jong is more needed and better. I think we should have done much more to sign them in the summer. 25m for De Jong was abit of a joke.

Midfield is the most important part of our game. For CB, there are others like Zagadou, same age as De Ligt, who was a rock against Atletico and Bayern and been great for Dortmund this season. Probably only an option if Umtiti's career is over since he's left footed.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would pick de Ligt. Pique is hands down the worst player in our 11. Rakitic needs replacing too but look at Vidal. And we do have Alena and Puig coming through.

Who's gonna tell Pique to pack it though. :lol:

jamrock

If pique is the worst player in our XI then god damn we have a awesome XI should be walking everything we enter.

Jombi

Would pick de Ligt. Pique is hands down the worst player in our 11. Rakitic needs replacing too but look at Vidal. And we do have Alena and Puig coming through.

De Jong is more special than De Ligt though. Rakitic cant be replaced by an even older player. Alena and Puig? Chances are slim to none that they will make it as starters.

Raketa10

Pique is definitely not our worst player.

tacticvarium

De Ligt is definitely more special and unique in current transfer window since it is much more difficult to find a good CB talent.

Home of Barca Fans