User Tag List

Page 813 of 974 FirstFirst ... 313713763803811812813814815823863913 ... LastLast
Results 12,181 to 12,195 of 14596

Thread: 21 - Frenkie de Jong

  1. #12181
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    2,383
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: UK
    Exaggerating and lying about club finances is the pastime of Barca media, who have reported many mistruths about transfers and contracts in the last year. So let's take 25m net (lol) with a grain of salt, if it has an element of truth, it's because it's gross.

    Keep in mind that the club appear to be actively forcing him out and as such have motivations for turning the fans against him/softening us up to this transfer.

  2. #12182
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    19,146
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Exaggerating and lying about club finances is the pastime of Barca media, who have reported many mistruths about transfers and contracts in the last year. So let's take 25m net (lol) with a grain of salt, if it has an element of truth, it's because it's gross.

    Keep in mind that the club appear to be actively forcing him out and as such have motivations for turning the fans against him/softening us up to this transfer.
    AYE

  3. #12183
    Senior Member
    MTL_Barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3,198
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    25M gross would still be a lot.

  4. #12184
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    18,913
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FDJ is clearly on some decent money but I wouldn't trust Catalan Media on exact figures either.

  5. #12185
    Senior Member
    Rassvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    6,738
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnotkeith View Post
    Exaggerating and lying about club finances is the pastime of Barca media, who have reported many mistruths about transfers and contracts in the last year. So let's take 25m net (lol) with a grain of salt, if it has an element of truth, it's because it's gross.

    Keep in mind that the club appear to be actively forcing him out and as such have motivations for turning the fans against him/softening us up to this transfer.
    Tru

  6. #12186
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    971
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems to me that the club deliberately leaks damaging salary information of players the club desperately desires to get rid of.

    What a coincidence that these leaks are occurring right before a supposed sale to Man U!

  7. #12187
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,092
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have no difficulty at all believing that Barto offered him that given his other contracts.

    FdJ at the time was the most coveted young midfielder in the world with Barca, PSG and City rumors. He was more likely to go to PSG first. PSG offered him something obscene so Barto had to match that.

    Doesn't deserve to be on his current wages, nevermind this increase. Sell asap

  8. #12188
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    4,705
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Brilliant by Barto to sink the next board with all these contracts. Straight out of the Republicans playbook.
    Democrats would fill the team with homosexuals, trannies, junkies and extremely low iq players for inclusion reasons, so be careful where you tread, bruh.
    Last edited by Gnidrologist; 30th June 2022 at 11:23 PM.

  9. #12189
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,690
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    Democrats would fill the team with homosexuals, trannies, junkies and extremely low iq players for inclusion reasons, so be careful where you tread, bruh.
    Lol,true

  10. #12190
    Senior Member
    catalinutzR80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Posting perfection in the Women's thread
    Posts
    17,539
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ,,Concha de tu madre, hijo de mil putas"


    - I will NOT watch another Barcelona game untill Valverde leaves -

  11. #12191
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,583
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whose the peeping tom who was there to capture that spontaneous moment? Riqui Puig?

    Frenkie appropriately dressed for the environment. Bear Grills, he is not.

    Oh, congratulations!
    Last edited by Porque; 1st July 2022 at 04:39 PM.

  12. #12192
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,931
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lad had to tie her to himself before moving to Manchester. Smart move.

  13. #12193
    Senior Member
    Givenchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    7,012
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't embed the tweet but apparently Chelsea 'monitoring' the situation. I think Frenkie would much rather go there; CL, London and De Ligt looks to be joining them. They might actually make a fair offer instead of this lowballing trash United are on

  14. #12194
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,583
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Givenchy View Post
    Can't embed the tweet but apparently Chelsea 'monitoring' the situation. I think Frenkie would much rather go there; CL, London and De Ligt looks to be joining them. They might actually make a fair offer instead of this lowballing trash United are on
    Reckon they would be interested in de Jong for Azpiculeta?

  15. #12195
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    22,244
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frenkie will be a married man soon