21 - Frenkie de Jong

malvolio

City want 100m for Bernardo. Frenkie's exist is the only way.

Xavi probably will allow this.

Pep to do a swap? Bernardo for FDJ?

FDJ would be better off joining the stronger team in Manchester and with a manager that will surely improve him.

vegitot

FDJ would be better off joining the stronger team in Manchester and with a manager that will surely improve him.

Not a swap. If Xavi wants Bernardo, Frenkie to Manu is a must. Ten Hag pushes this move more than anyone.

Givenchy

It's a no brainer but City don't want Frenkie, United are the only team interested hence why he hasn't already left.

Bernardo would be great and I'm very happy to sell Frenkie IF we get him.

Birdy

Many people here daydreaming.

We are not getting Bernando. less than 1% it happens.
Price is set at 100m, which is above the sum we are getting IF we sell FDJ

Then, if you see all the leaks and rumors around, we are in such deep shit, that if we don't find another way to balance the books by end of June,
the club would sanction the sale of FDJ at a price lower than the 80m touted.
And of course, the fair play that his sale would generate would all go towards Lewa transfer.
Maybe registering Kessi, Christensen, and IF there is something left try to strike a deal for RAphinia, but most likely Di maria :)facepalm:)

And that's about it.
None of the other names thrown in like Bernardo, Kounde, Koulibaly would come
we will have to settle for Kessi and Pablo Torre replacing Frenkie

Messigician

Apparently he's desperate not to leave and told the club he wants to stay and succeed but he's being forced out anyway.

This club is ruthless to non catalans

Barcilliant

Apparently he's desperate not to leave and told the club he wants to stay and succeed but he's being forced out anyway.

This club is ruthless to non catalans

Yeah but shitty Catalan amigos can stay.

Why do I even support this club anymore? I'd like to see international fans boycott this club. The club treat it's precious socis like gold but want to fleece international fans.
Fuck Barca. I've had enough.

SmilerBam

Yeah but shitty Catalan amigos can stay.

Why do I even support this club anymore? I'd like to see international fans boycott this club. The club treat it's precious socis like gold but want to fleece international fans.
Fuck Barca. I've had enough.

You are free to go. The club is broke. What sum would 34 years old Busquets bring to the club? Thank for Bartoshit for all that is happening now.

Andresito

Staff member

Have a hard time seeing FDJ is going to develop much further. He'll have the same issues at City as he has here: he'll be OK in defence and offense, good in possession, but ending up in no man's land as he doesn't truly excel in any position in a 4-3-3 compared to 4-2-3-1.

Messi983

Have a hard time seeing FDJ is going to develop much further. He'll have the same issues at City as he has here: he'll be OK in defence and offense, good in possession, but ending up in no man's land as he doesn't truly excel in any position in a 4-3-3 compared to 4-2-3-1.

He never got a chance here to show if he can excel playing his best position in 4-3-3 because he doesn't have unique skill set.

Home of Barca Fans