21 - Frenkie de Jong

Messigician

Oooh he angry

🎙🚨| Frenkie de Jong: ?The style I play with the Netherlands suits me BETTER than the style I play in Barcelona.?

Givenchy

Shots fired at our useless manager

can't wait to sign Soler, Azpi, Alonso and some other random spanish clown while we sell this guy and Busi starts every match

Laplacian

Shots fired at our useless manager

can't wait to sign Soler, Azpi, Alonso and some other random spanish clown while we sell this guy and Busi starts every match

Yeah, setien/koeman/valverde/Xavi have all been obsessed with using him as a B2B player or attacking midfielder when he's anything but that.

People will use the "needs the full moon, his 10 best mates, 40 virgin sacrifices to perform" meme but meh, doesn't change my impression that he's been misused.

Oh well, his time here is done and he's probably leaving soon.

vuji_31

Is it hard to change 4-2-3-1 where we can play Lord Bisquit and De Jong as 2 CDM's, Depay on CAM, Ansu left, Dembele right and Auba at front?

He is in top3 players in our squad, or even the best one when he is being used properly. It is not accomodating Braithwaite and Umtiti.

malvolio

Is it hard to change 4-2-3-1 where we can play Lord Bisquit and De Jong as 2 CDM's, Depay on CAM, Ansu left, Dembele right and Auba at front?

He is in top3 players in our squad, or even the best one when he is being used properly. It is not accomodating Braithwaite and Umtiti.

How do you know 4231 works for Frenkie? The Netherlands didn't play that tonight. They use 3 at the back, which no serious CL contender uses.

xXKonan

In the real world, we should have a lot more faith in the likes of Pedri and FDJ having the most responsibilities in the Midfield and instead of building it around Busi who is no longer the player he use to be, and instead of pretending this is still 2009-16 when he was in his peak.

But we will end up selling FDJ and buying someone else and the current Midfield structure will still suffer.

vuji_31

I thought they were playin 4231 my bad.

Even worse.

He is showing he can play in this position.

Can't belive idiots in Barca are willing to sacrife this kind of player for turtle which can play one more year at ready shit lvl.

Gnidrologist

He was best used at Ajax under Tenhag and was never used the same way anywhere else. I was always hoping he would be our deep lying mid that orchestrates the play for our young upcoming midfield and attacking line. Instead we are somehow "dependent" on a has-been recidivist choker with particular set of skills, which forces DJ to try to fit in random roles that he doesn't know what to do with. He's the playmaker type, but is forced to work as water carrier to inferior players.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

If he goes to Utd,he will dominate there. Ten Hag will use him properly unlike the clowns here.
Fucking chav I so obsessed with Busquets that he will do anything to accommodate him. Sucks but CEST la vie under Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans