21 - Frenkie de Jong

Catta

Fuck QSG. If they want him, then pay the release clause. They have a bottomless pit of money. Negotiate with every other club, that would anger them even more, and maybe they indeed pay the 1B release clause, petty as they are.

FinBarcelonafan

Fuck QSG. If they want him, then pay the release clause. They have a bottomless pit of money. Negotiate with every other club, that would anger them even more, and maybe they indeed pay the 1B release clause, petty as they are.

I agree. Milk them dry. _**** EM

Newcomer

I agree. Milk them dry. _**** EM

Tranquilo ! He is not coming to PSG. Bayern or PL.

PSG apparently after Tchouam?ni but pretty hard to do or/and another midfielder in France, presumably Kamara or rather Thuram.

My money is on PL clubs. They have lot of money, MU is pretty hot after him. No link between him and PSG since his failed transfer. He doesn't seem much interested in PSG to begin with.

FinBarcelonafan

If the club is dumb enough to sell him at least do it for 100+

Watch them act desperate and accept a 40 mil bid.

The rumours are selling him for 70-80mil to United. That would be stupid. Ask for the moon. Read any top team forum and they think Frenkie will fix their midfield, United, Bayern and PSG..

We can get easy 100mil.

Givenchy

The rumours are selling him for 70-80mil to United. That would be stupid. Ask for the moon. Read any top team forum and they think Frenkie will fix their midfield, United, Bayern and PSG..

We can get easy 100mil.

No way we get anywhere near 100mil realistically. Remember when Frenkie would fix Barca's midfield? I see many of those forums thinking he's a different type of player than he actually is, the same mistake we made. He would look good at Bayern/City type team but he isn't the guy to build a midfield around. His performances at Barca have been nothing special so we'll be lucky to recoup the fee we paid.

What really pisses me off though; Frenkie clearly wants to stay whilst we are forcing him to leave as Busi and Alba, who outstayed their welcome continue to stink the place up because they are la masia Xavi bumboys

FinBarcelonafan

just how many midfielders do you think go for 70m euros? It's literally at the higher end for transfer fees. You're acting like it's cheap lol

When United, Newcastle, PSG and Bayern of the world are bidding 70mil is a joke.

I'm not saying it's not a high price, it depends on demand.. and worlds biggest clubs want him or at least their fans.

Leicester milked similar amount out of United for Maguire. Never underestimate idiotism.

Home of Barca Fans