21 - Frenkie de Jong

OVI9323

Devils with the good prediction... Such a shame beause he was one my favorite prospect in his time with Ajax. I'd haev swear he would thrive in any context, guess i was wrong.

Devils

Devils with the good prediction... Such a shame beause he was one my favorite prospect in his time with Ajax. I'd haev swear he would thrive in any context, guess i was wrong.

FDJ at Ajax was Saul at Atletico in 2016.

This guy is not even in the top 50 midfielders in the world.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he had some future back in the day, but we damaged him and turned him into the crap player he is today... He needs a fresh start somewhere else...

Devils

I think he had some future back in the day, but we damaged him and turned him into the crap player he is today... He needs a fresh start somewhere else...

Nah he was always a crap player masked by a really good Ajax system.

No different than players who left BVB and Atletico is recent years and got completely exposed outside of the system.

Givenchy

He isn't a crap player but nowhere near the hype created from his time at Ajax. He's not a world beater in any sense, will look amazing in a well oiled machine like City though

Would sell for 80mil+

Catta

Take the money for him in the summer, and improve the attack. When Pedri returns, and we get a real DM, Frenkie won't have a place in the midfield.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Man UTD need CDMs for their double pivot and have the money to splash at him. Liverpool could want him too. Don't rule out PSG. There are enough buyers.

Porque

He is going to have a good season now we don't have to worry about putting the team against other teams 2 levels above us- bar a game or two in LaLiga.

If we sell him we will definitely make atleast what we paid.

But it is a worry that he does not outperform a 17 year old.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we sell him for 70m and buy Dani Olmo for that money we would manage to mess that up too.

fergus90

A year ago I would have agreed that his transfer fee was recoupable but I don't think his reputation is as high now and clubs know Barca are broke.

mc_lovin

You just know he would look like a world beater elsewhere. I am all for Laporta making tough decisions, and if he thinks we can improve the team by selling him I am all for it. I doubt it though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering we're desperately trying to renew Dembele, how much faith do we have in them managing to reinvest a sale of Frenkie and another player properly?

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't think we should get rid of him honestly. Feel like he will be one of our stronger assets in a team that is slightly better than current.

Probably willing to take another wage cut if necessary.

Home of Barca Fans