21 - Frenkie de Jong

Devils

Unpopular Opinion: This guy, along with his defensive counterpart De Ligt, are the most overrated midfielder and defender in the world.

ebc_99

How can a Barca fan say De Jong is overrated he has been brilliant for us and the Netherlands, easily one of the best midfielders in Europe. De Ligt has not looked great since he left Ajax though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most of them have won more than De Ligt and De Jong though.

Dembele has probably cost us a couple of titles :lol:

De Ligt I'll give you can be a bit overrated. Juventus move not really worked. No way Frenkie is overrated.

Devils

Dembele has probably cost us a couple of titles :lol:

De Ligt I'll give you can be a bit overrated. Juventus move not really worked. No way Frenkie is overrated.

Really?

For such a world beater midfielder his passing ability is very limited to me.

Great ball carrier and hard worker, but lacks passing range and creativity.

imo

JamDav1982

The Barca players Real fans can get worked up about are usually doing well.

It its the pish they like in Braithwaite for his 'good guy in changing room' argument need to worry about.

Richard.H

BerkeleyBernie and I have been saying that he still needs to improve a lot and we got shitted on by a ton of users. It’s a fact, he needs to improve his vision. We never said he sucks but he seems far too overrated on this forum.

fergus90

I wouldn’t say he’s massively overrated but his passing ability is limited. His skill set is take ons and progressing the ball.

Home of Barca Fans