21 - Frenkie de Jong

Calidad

Lol.

Just saying, for a guy that hates literally every player under the age of 28, it's special for BBZ to like someone like FdJ :lol:

And it was only recently that he changed his tune, because before that he was saying he was overrated and that we should go for Raibot instead.

DAMNit

giphy.gif

Sorry, I don't subscribe to the bandwagon

JohnN

Kante is 28 though. And FDJ is already better in some areas. Like passing. Still, not being better than Kante doesn't say much as he is a beast.

clemente

Maybe prime KDB is a bit better but not far . De Jong bossed Real Madrids and Juventus midfield last season, dont saw such performances from KDB last season.

Prime? You know he is at his prime right now lol. He was injured a lot last season but when he is on there is no point to even compare anyone to him.

Why do you even compare them though? They don't even play in the same position.
FDJ is the best in his position (DM,CM) right now and that is not just my opinion.

Because the other guy said a midfield player, and KDB is a midfield player, even if you put KDB further back I don't really see what he cannot do what Frenkie does, and has insane arsenal on top of that.

xXKonan

Frenkie has done more in Europe in one season than Verratti has despite being at PSG since 2012.

Dude is old news now.

mc_lovin

People are just hesitant calling young players world class even if they already are. Frenkie vs Juventus was the best midfield performance in CL last season.

Edit: And by that I mean a genuine overall world class performance, not just a match winning one (any player can have a lucky day).

Last edited:

serghei

Frenkie is already better than Verratti ever was or ever will be. Same goes for another overrated midfielder, Thiago.

Home of Barca Fans