21 - Frenkie de Jong

khaled_a_d

Wasnt Lenglet 36m euros?

Pretty sure that would make him among the top 10 most expensive CB of all times. One of the most hyped up La Liga defenders for sure before we signed him.

35M and we offered Seville 38M to make it installments (it seems most clubs prefer to pay up to 10-15% extra in transfers to pay in installments)
Don't know about top 10 of all times, Stones,Mangala,Laporte,Bailey,Lindelöf,VVD,Luiz (twice),T.Silva,Bonucci,Mustafi were all more expensive deals

Jair Ventura

Lol the fact that Spanish media is still able to dupe some of you into believing their bogus publications is mind boggling to me. Maybe he'll end up at Barca, but should he do so, I'm sure the Dutch media would have picked it up before anyone else(or at all).

BBZ8800

Lol the fact that Spanish media is still able to dupe some of you into believing their bogus publications is mind boggling to me. Maybe he'll end up at Barca, but should he do so, I'm sure the Dutch media would have picked it up before anyone else(or at all).

Do you wanna bet that the best young midfielder in the world and Frenkie will play together next season at Barca? :valverde2:

Jair Ventura

Do you wanna bet that the best young midfielder in the world and Frenkie will play together next season at Barca? :valverde2:

No, I don't care enough(prefer Ndombele). I just think it's funny how willing some of you are to believe notoriously unreliable media publications when it suits your interest.

Lutece FC

Frenkie-Rabiot

Barto made Barca great again!

Yeah and according Sport, Verratti, Thiago Silva, Pogba, Marquinhos are joining too, they will play with Neyney according to MD.

You never learn ... I told you many times. Just check the topics, my posts are still there.

De Telegraaf which is a far far more credible source than Sport, says De Jong "will certainly join Paris next summer" in today edition, confirming there first paper on the topic :
https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2962072/messi-onder-indruk-van-de-ligt-en-de-jong

i'm no saying De Jong will join Paris, i'm just saying respect Rule 1 : Never trust MD, Sport, Marca and other toilet papers

Jair Ventura

Yeah and according Sport, Verratti, Thiago Silva, Pogba, Marquinhos are joining too, they will play with Neyney according to MD.

You never learn ... I told you many times. Just check the topics, my posts are still there.

De Telegraaf which is a far far more credible source than Sport, says De Jong "will certainly join Paris next summer" in today edition, confirming there first paper on the topic :
https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2962072/messi-onder-indruk-van-de-ligt-en-de-jong

i'm no saying De Jong will join Paris, i'm just saying respect Rule 1 : Never trust MD, Sport, Marca and other toilet papers

Wrong link:

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/2960713/concurrent-frenkie-de-jong-voor-5-miljoen-te-koop

BusiTheKing

I wonder when we'll learn that being precautious gets us nowhere. No more of this playing it safe. Just go for the real thing or not.

Gari

[Cat Radio - @totcosta] | De Jong
"The positions between the club and the player have come closer in the last few weeks."
"At this point, however, there is nothing closed, especially with Ajax, which has set a price around €75 million."

CatalinR10

[Cat Radio - @totcosta] | De Jong
"The positions between the club and the player have come closer in the last few weeks."
"At this point, however, there is nothing closed, especially with Ajax, which has set a price around €75 million."

75 mil ?

club will make 60 mil offer + 15 in add ons

Home of Barca Fans