Lautaro Martinez

vuji_31

Imagine signing him for 100mil and watching him doing this in out most desperate time ever, we would not be even in CL group.

soul24rage

Never a 100m signing (Classic Barto), but much rather spent Griezmann money on Lautaro than on Griezmann.

A much better fit, younger and less wages.

Windhook

I say Barca wait for another Wanda Nara client/husband to emerge until we sign Lautaro.

Overall stay away from Wanda if you want to become a great footballer.

Kul_z

This guy has no elite skill, bang average. Can see him doing great in some no pressure team, in barca he would be braithwaite level at most.

FinBarcelonafan

This guy has no elite skill, bang average. Can see him doing great in some no pressure team, in barca he would be braithwaite level at most.

Exactly. At least Griezmann was elite player defensively and clutch in away games (CL). Laugaro best quality is probably his work rate. Everything else meh. You don't pay 100million for a player like that.

Dembele, at 120mil, at least had qualities very few in this world posses. You need special qualities for that price.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is turning into prime Suarez after the World Cup :lol:

I know they say he was injured in the WC, but I don't buy that he turned into the best version of himself merely a week after it ended. Think he was just not coping well with the pressure whereas Julian Alvarez was stone cold.

vuji_31

Still hard pass.

Hope so we will never be linked with him. He is random shot simmulator.

Also Seria A has been so weak, that any decent attacker could score 25goals.

Look Kvaradona, he looks like god tier talent there.

Home of Barca Fans