Lautaro Martinez

Barcilliant

Thank God we didn't buy him. I've seen alot of him at Inter and he's very ordinary indeed.
Even in today's market he is a 40 million striker. If he was from Tunisia no-one would give a fuck about him and his value would be 20 million. He misses soooo many chances.

Chainsaw

Killahead
He's always been like that. Next match he could score a golazo and next miss a sitter. If you have followed him all these years you know it's the typical Lautaro. His finishing is mostly relied on his instincts than skills and composure. He's lucky his misses didn't cost Argentina, but he should be careful. Next time it might. It's WC. One small fuck up and you might get hated for a lifetime.

JohnN

He will come good, I still believe. Has missed more chances than anyone this WC but if he too turns up, they have a chance

AL-MALKI

When he went to take the pk I thought that was it he is going to miss... ayh good It went in
The problem is his whole play since he came on he was disconnected without the will to play maybe because of his previous performance
Anyhow I hope he never play again in the wc

Slevinn

Definitely showed some balls by taking that penalty after such a game/tournament. Hope this sets him free mentally and he can be of some use because they will need it.

Home of Barca Fans