Lautaro Martinez

LABarcaFan

You have no clue, sorry - I really dont give a damn about your opinion. FACTS. Riordon has good points at least even if I disagree.[/QUOTE]

Mate, you disagree to anyone who is against signing Martinez. Can't you see that? What are the good points of Riordon at least? Signing Sane? That won't happen either! My points are that Suarez and Griezmann are going to be in the starting XI next season, no matter if you like it or not. The board wouldn't give a damn about your opinion.

You just disagree. No need to be a douchebag.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

I was rude, sorry for that, but damn, I just reached my boiling point. You talk about two important facts, which are more like, well, opinion at best. Outlandish ones I might add. Messi CAM? Trincao a starter? Not to mention that you called me a racist a few pages earlier for saying South Americans are historically good fits for Barcelona xD

The other dude as well, Respekt_III, comes in here guns blazing and essentially calls everyone a moron whos not opposed to Martinez. Shit discussion culture. Fuck that.

But heck, my fault. I am done here, the back and forth with Riordon was a nice change of pace, but half this forum became a toxic wasteland.

FinBarcelonafan

Roberto is (arguably) as good (or slightly worse), which makes replacing him quite risk free.

I personally have my heart set on Emerson. Hes young, tenacious and energetic, something we badly lack. Same reason I want Lautaro as well (and Bruno Guimaraes). We lack character more than anything.

You're right about all. We need more energy.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
You just disagree. No need to be a douchebag.

You have no clue, sorry - I really dont give a damn about your opinion. FACTS. Riordon has good points at least even if I disagree.

The other dude as well, Respekt_III, comes in here guns blazing and essentially calls everyone a moron whos not opposed to Martinez. Shit discussion culture. Fuck that.

But heck, my fault. I am done here, the back and forth with Riordon was a nice change of pace, but half this forum became a toxic wasteland.

Yes, I'd say by definition you would be a fucking moron if you expect a different outcome while continuing with the same retarded strategy.

Here are some facts for you:
We've bought 3 100m+ signings that have all been failures to date.
Historically a majority of our transfers have been failures.
We've severely neglected the rest of the positions in our squad.
The current board can not be trusted on a sporting for fiscal level.
We have severely impacted Barcelona's financial situation (ignoring creative accounting).
The reckless spending will only further compound the future boards sporting project especially considering the COV-19 situation.
We have limited pace and wingers what formation do you propose we play if we are to purchase him?

secondly:
You are expecting Martinez to replace Suarez (laughable considering recent history).
We do not want to bankroll the resurrection of another rival.

To clarify since comprehension isn't your strong suite: I didn't limit my comment to Martinez or target him specifically, I'm against signing Martinez because of his price; He just isn't a sure thing for the money, we've gambled enough.

To put things into perspective youre willing to pay almost 2020 Neymar money (rumoured 150m) for Martinez (110m) - yet again to be clear im against both these signings.

Last edited:

Kul_z

Left foot- check
Right foot - check
Headers- check
Through balls- check
Pressing - check

Splash that money barto

Messigician

I would prefer Haland in all honesty.

Neymar Haland Messi
Havertz FDJ Arthur
Alba Lenglet Pique Roberto
Ter Stegen

I think this is doable.

vuji_31

Griezmann ticks all of that maybe except right foot, even he scored nice goal for barca.

Proven player - check
WC winner - check
in top 3 for BallonD'oro - check

Look...I am not to much against Lautaro he is intersting player. But we spasahed so much money on players that didn't prove nothing.
He can be new Suarez or new Alexis.

I would rather get CB , RB (if semedo goes) and CM.

Kul_z

Griezmann ticks all of that maybe except right foot, even he scored nice goal for barca.

Proven player - check
WC winner - check

Look...I am not to much against Lautaro he is intersting player. But we spasahed so much money on players that didn't prove nothing.

Only thing why we shouldnt go for lautaro is this covid shit. Cm is the most important spot we should go for, but seeing pjanic's name coming out its better to not do anything at all.

Dont shit on griezmann yet, let us finish the season first and then we should evaluate his contibution, there are still trophies to play for

FinBarcelonafan

Proven player - check
WC winner - check

Exactly. We also need to think if we have use for this type of player, like in Gtiezmanns case. He is a great player but bad fit.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Left foot- check
Right foot - check
Headers- check
Through balls- check
Pressing - check

Splash that money barto

Didn't know the criteria was so low for 100m players these days. Can't wait till he's on the wing unbalancing the team even more than it is now.

He scored 9 goals in 35 games last season and done a bit better this season and people are making it out like he's the best thing since sliced bread, because that's what you should be when you're throwing around that kind of money with the state of the team, our financial situation and the effects of the ongoing global pandemic.

Even if you want live live in a vacuum devoid of reality
we just have to look at the similar arguments that were made for coutinho and griezman and look how they turned out, also being "proven players" none the less.

Home of Barca Fans