Lautaro Martinez

vuji_31

Lets hope if they bring Lataro it will not be paying the clause.

Give them shit players like it is their club.

mc_lovin

Both Haaland and Werner are playing in the German Bundesliga, which is considered the third top league after La Liga and the Premier League. Also, Werner is a German national, which team is arguably better than Los Gauchos of Lautaro. Besides Barcelona, there is no any other top European team that is interested to sign Martinez. Werner in the other hand is target of all top PL teams as well as several other. Does this ring the bell?

Do me a favour and watch the last 10 minutes of Leverkusen vs Dortmund this season. Leverkusen was leading by a goal and still only defended with 3-4 players - the german league has a very weird idea about defending. I would take everything that happens there with a grain of salt. And as another User above me said, Dortmund is especially guilty of that. Their priorities seem to be offensive football first, titles second.

Your other two arguments are plain stupid or ignorant. 1) Werner is better because he plays for the german national team? Shame Lautaro only got into the argentinian team. 2) Plenty of other teams are linked to Lautaro (City for example).

Lets hope if they bring Lataro it will not be paying the clause.

Give them shit players like it is their club.

You have some serious problems.

Barcilliant

Lautaro.... 111mio for a CF, short and featherweight:facepalm:
We're really allergic to tall CF, physically strong, who can will duels physically, and win aerial duels, very good headers, target for cross instead to 1000 sterile passes around the box.

This a hundred times.

Why not get Lukaku? Technically not that gifted but physically he would trouble any opposition and free up Messi. He's scored more than Martinez too.

Barcilliant

Let me explain it to you why.

Lautaro cost 111 million euros. His stats with Inter are: 22 games - 12 goals - 3 assists ....... 7 Yellow Cards and 2 RED CARDS

Werner will cost between 60-65 millions. His stats are 25 games - 21 goals - 7 assists

Haaland (19) will cost around 72 millions. His stats are 14 games - 16 goals 6 assists.

Both Haaland and Werner are playing in the German Bundesliga, which is considered the third top league after La Liga and the Premier League. Also, Werner is a German national, which team is arguably better than Los Gauchos of Lautaro. Besides Barcelona, there is no any other top European team that is interested to sign Martinez. Werner in the other hand is target of all top PL teams as well as several other. Does this ring the bell?

😂 Two reds and seven yellows for a forward?
He's the midget version of Diego Costa.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What is it about Werner that make people prefer him over Lautaro? I'm genuinely asking here. What are his pros over Lautaro?
Haaland I can sort of understand although his technical ability is a bit suspect.

I love Werner, a Villa sort of versatile forward player - but not the current fit for this Barca IMHO. Ultimately depends on how this team will set up tactically and where Messi will be deployed, if a true pressing #9 is needed who can open space by occupying the focus of the central defenders then there's no question it has to be Lautaro. He plays essentially as a 2nd striker with Lukaku and has flourished

Both players have different strengths the other lacks but Timo is not a CF and that appears to be the tactical deficiency this team has lacked in the absence of Suarez whereas a versatile left sided forward can fill a vital void in this squad as well

LABarcaFan

Do me a favour and watch the last 10 minutes of Leverkusen vs Dortmund this season. Leverkusen was leading by a goal and still only defended with 3-4 players - the german league has a very weird idea about defending. I would take everything that happens there with a grain of salt. And as another User above me said, Dortmund is especially guilty of that. Their priorities seem to be offensive football first, titles second.

Your other two arguments are plain stupid or ignorant. 1) Werner is better because he plays for the german national team? Shame Lautaro only got into the argentinian team. 2) Plenty of other teams are linked to Lautaro (City for example).

Dude. I am very sorry to say this, but your knowledge about football is next to zero. And I have the feeling that no matter what I say ( or other ) to you, it won't help. I doubt that City want Lautaro. They already have Cun Aguero, Leroy Sane, Riyad Mahrez, Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus. But Timo Werner is a target of Liverpool, Manch. Utd. Chelsea, Tottenham (Metro Sport Reporter), as well as Bayern, PSG, Juventus. And finally, I did not say that Werner is better player than Lautaro because he plays for the German national team. His stats are better and his price tag is a lot cheaper. That is the most important because we don't have that much money for transfers and also we need to address many other areas of our squad as well.

LABarcaFan

I love Werner, a Villa sort of versatile forward player - but not the current fit for this Barca IMHO. Ultimately depends on how this team will set up tactically and where Messi will be deployed, if a true pressing #9 is needed who can open space by occupying the focus of the central defenders then there's no question it has to be Lautaro. He plays essentially as a 2nd striker with Lukaku and has flourished

Both players have different strengths the other lacks but Timo is not a CF and that appears to be the tactical deficiency this team has lacked in the absence of Suarez whereas a versatile left sided forward can fill a vital void in this squad as well

Timo Werner is not a central forward? What are you talking about? In every sport site he is listed as CF and also I suggest you to watch his games so you can see where he plays.Both Timo and Lautaro are central forwards who can also play as left wingers. Their main difference is that the German needs a lot more space because of his playing style. Martinez is more concentrated in the penalty box area and because Lukaku is the main target of the opponents defenders, he gets very clear chances to score. Lautaro is better with the headers. Timo is faster and has better long distance shots which very often go to the target. One thing both lucks is that they can't dribble between 2-3 defenders and get into position to score. But having Messi playing behind them, I think both will get a lots of chances to do that.

LABarcaFan

Rakitic + Vidal + Coutinho = Lautaro. Would be a massive deal, and Inter wouldn't lose out on it if Conte can make use of Cou.

You are offering 3 craps for Lautaro? !!! :lol::lol::lol:
In the reality, these three are good enough to get someone like him, but the problem is this: We don't need to engage with this type of players anymore (111 M). We had enough with Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann and Neymar. The maximum amount we should pay for someone should be 60-65 M and that is for top players only.

Havesaks

You are offering 3 craps for Lautaro? !!! :lol::lol::lol:
In the reality, these three are good enough to get someone like him, but the problem is this: We don't need to engage with this type of players anymore (111 M). We had enough with Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann and Neymar. The maximum amount we should pay for someone should be 60-65 M and that is for top players only.

I ment Griezmann in stead of Coutinho.

vuji_31

I agree.

But I woould offer this 3 and 50mil.

If LM is not option I would tr to get Werner.
Suarez and Griezmann can be 9 we need somone diffrent profile like Werner.

Also Haaland before Lautaro.

Isaac I am not sure, I am not amazed by his speed,strenght . Also ball xontrol and balance , not best

Neeraj

Seriously, I don't understand why we cannot get a physical #9. We have enough dink-donk players in Messi, Coutinho (if he comes back), Greizman, Busquets, Fati, etc. Like we have seen with Greizman, even if the new #9 has somewhat okayish playmaking skills, it's pretty much wasted as he's going to be playing a completely different role and Messi is going to playmake.

Why not just understand what most people can see, that a proper physical #9 will complement what we have the most, and his lack of 'dinky donky' skills won't matter that much. You can even see that with Suarez - he's garbage at basically everything, and only time he is useful is when he gets the ball near the box and scores. (which he's wildly inconsistent at away from home as well)

Kul_z

Seriously, I don't understand why we cannot get a physical #9. We have enough dink-donk players in Messi, Coutinho (if he comes back), Greizman, Busquets, Fati, etc. Like we have seen with Greizman, even if the new #9 has somewhat okayish playmaking skills, it's pretty much wasted as he's going to be playing a completely different role and Messi is going to playmake.

Why not just understand what most people can see, that a proper physical #9 will complement what we have the most, and his lack of 'dinky donky' skills won't matter that much. You can even see that with Suarez - he's garbage at basically everything, and only time he is useful is when he gets the ball near the box and scores. (which he's wildly inconsistent at away from home as well)

We lack pace. Your physical #9 would do shit if he dont have a proper support upfront and if we dont play crosses. Fuck me, i cant remember in any era that we were playing on crosses. We need someone fast AND strong enough to cut through defense and thats it. You could see a glimpse of pacey cf with braithwaite in those little minutes he played for us. Someone who is fast enough to give cb's hard time dealing with. We have by far the slowest attacking trio out of top 10 european clubs. We need those runs behind defense, what eto'o ,villa, henry and suarez in his msn days were doing couple of times in every fucking match.
Its not a science fiction, with #9 who has a decent pace you would get:

Less pressing on our mf
Wider playing area
More counter-attacking solutions

Lautaro is a player who could:

Outrun couple of defenders finally for fuck sake
Combine good to very good with our tech players
Annoy a lot of players by constantly harrassing them
Be that player with 'fuck you' attitude, constantly in duels and maybe earn some FUCKING penalties, yellow, reds which we lack since neyney departure and those couple of malcom and dembele games.

Its not about modern standards, physical 9 or whatever, we are just too SLOW to do anything if messi dont pull out something from his ass, which he almost always does.

Try with lautaro in exchange deal, if its not a go deal, try with aubameyang as a short term until some new #9 talent rises out of somewhere.

Kul_z

Its so boring nowdays i went on inter forums to see lautaro thread.

Some idiotic posts in there, but im pretty sure that the biggest idiot would be barto, who would splash that 100m like its nothing

Home of Barca Fans