Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

Joan

Very good match in my opinion. Not an easy task to handle. Some neat passes beside that, and a few chances. Handanović did his part, though.

EdmondDantes

I told you he's looking exceptional in the air. He's going to start scoring soon. Coutinho's whipping in some very good corners.

He can't miss a sitter like that in the second half though; he had the entire goal to aim at, and plenty of time on the ball.

I won't if in a season or two we'll consider Clement even better than Umtiti. Crazy to say, but you never know, he's looking good.

Joan

So far, he coped well against Kane, Icardi, Lukaku... some of the best 9s in the world.

Cule4life

The Culest
So far, he coped well against Kane, Icardi, Lukaku... some of the best 9s in the world.

giphy.webp

xXKonan

Didn't he play against him, when Sevilla won against MU in CL?
Yep.

Back to the game in hand, not sure what Inter was doing when it came to marking players in set pieces. It seemed like every set piece we got Lenglet was easy to break away and get at least a good attempt to score.

Nothanks

they stuck icardi on lenglet on the first corner he hit directly at the keeper

second one they learned and put a centerback on him (when he collided with suarez)

Kul_z

I like quite ones, nobody talks about him and let it stay that way. Ofc, scoring would give the spotlight on his good games. I like him, he looks calm and cool in every situation.

Home of Barca Fans