Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

behindbrowneyes

Last thread in here. Loser of the season so far. I even forgot that he exists. Pique gets subbed as CF, Mingueza plays RB and Lenglet still hasn't a spot in the team.

xXKonan

It's been coming though, yeah he's rarely injured and is good on the ball but he was poor last season.

Right now it seems Koeman likes Pique, Garcia and Araujo with Mingueza getting back into the swing of things, Koeman probably thinks Garcia will fill that Lenglet size hole anyway.

Porque

Still might be able to find a decent sale fee if we push to transfer him.

Young with memorable performances and few injury worries.

Certainly if he is not playing, teams can't be put off by his current level :lol:

mc_lovin

Maybe I am reading too much into it, but he looked genuinely unhappy on the bench yesterday. It's always good having players, who actually want to play. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants out sooner rather than later.

Or he had just a bad day :S

Andresito

Staff member
Maybe I am reading too much into it, but he looked genuinely unhappy on the bench yesterday. It's always good having players, who actually want to play. Wouldn't be surprised if he wants out sooner rather than later.

Of course he isn't happy. He went from a starter for both Barca and France to being 4th CB at Barca and not even a regular squad player for France.

FinBarcelonafan

He can only blame himself. He was dogshite for a long time.

jamrock

Hopefully we can get at least 30m euros for him this summer, use it to find a gem of a defender somewhere to partner our Uruguayan Titan.

Home of Barca Fans