Clement Lenglet (loaned to Aston Villa)

BarçaBarça

Would be an underwhelming transfer to me. I'm not sure Marlon couldn't rise to the level of Lenglet if we trusted him, tbh.

BarçaBarça

Wasn't Marlon bad with Nice?

From what I've heard he has been alright, but nothing special. Then again, that was kind of my impression with Lenglet as well. The media has given him more credit than he deserved in matchreports etc., while scapegoating Kjær when the defence performed badly overall.

I guess another player than unreliant Vermaelen and newbie Mina would be fine, I'm just not convinced Lenglet is that good - hope he proves me wrong if we sign him, though.

PhilS

BarçaBarça;192437 I guess another player than unreliant Vermaelen and newbie Mina would be fine said:
I'm already convinced Mina has to go, just not Barca material. So, I welcome trying someone new, even if it is not a sure thing.

mia7007

let him goto United, would rather we go for De Ligt
Yes please. If Lenglet is 35m and De Light 40-45. Pay the extra 10 and get De alight. He is far better than Lenglet and potential to be from top defenders soon
Juventus and City are interested, we should be faster and forget about Lenglet

khaled_a_d

[tw]1003768570545876993[/tw]

He will have way bigger chance in becoming starter there, which will give them advantage.

Yes please. If Lenglet is 35m and De Light 40-45. Pay the extra 10 and get De alight. He is far better than Lenglet and potential to be from top defenders soon
Juventus and City are interested, we should be faster and forget about Lenglet

De Ligt won't be just 10M cheaper, Davinson went for over 45M and De Ligt is more valuable with more clubs competing for his signature. And he said he wants to go to EPL, so we will be underdogs in the deal. I prefer De Ligt but it isn't as simple as "pay the extra 10M"

xXKonan

According to Xavi Campos, Valverde was told this one is done and expect him to start preseason with the team.

Home of Barca Fans