Arthur

Birdy

I don't know what these posters know about his partying, but I know that for Barcelona to reject the swapback, there must be something off the pitch they know about.

Probably has to do with the way he left.
He showed un-professionalism.

Was treated horribly by Barto's board before that though

KingLeo10

Isn't he getting benched by Danilo in Juventus midfield these days?

He's barely even a professional football player at this point.

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] took the biggest W on this one, probably on par with [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]'s call of Messi leaving Barcelona

serghei

[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] took the biggest W on this one, probably on par with [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]'s call of Messi leaving Barcelona

:lol:

BBZ always makes grim predictions about everyone but the most obvious successes. It's a great fail-safe strategy with him. If you are to ask him which player will make it in a really big way out of the young ones, he'll say Mbappe and Haaland.

He went out on a limb once and vouched for Coutinho. He'll never make the same error again.

KingLeo10

:lol:

BBZ always makes grim predictions about everyone but the most obvious successes. It's a great fail-safe strategy with him. If you are to ask him which player will make it in a really big way out of the young ones, he'll say Mbappe and Haaland.

He went out on a limb once and vouched for Coutinho. He'll never make the same error again.

I mean, I don't disagree. He's had like 10 Ws and 50 Ls. I figured I would let him have this one :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Where is my W........for saying last season Bayern will win the bundesliga ? :coffee:

Total-Football

They should make a movie about Arthur and pjanic's deal
.. Just like the movie "the bridge of the spies" that depicts the infamous exchange of spies.. Only this ought to be named "the bridge of bums"

MTL_Barca

Worst part about this is that despite Arthurs situation we still didn't come out any better because Pjanic contributed nothing and is now loaned out with us even paying part of his salary :lol:

Another Bartomeu masterclass where somehow everyone involved lost.

Messigician

Worst part about this is that despite Arthurs situation we still didn't come out any better because Pjanic contributed nothing and is now loaned out with us even paying part of his salary :lol:

Another Bartomeu masterclass where somehow everyone involved lost.

Not really as juventus wanted to swap back Arthur for pjanic and we refused, as bad as pjanic has been we will still take a 31 year old washed up version of him who doesn't play and we have to pay the majority of his wages to be loaned out.

STILL is preferable to the next "xavi" Arthur, says it all really

Home of Barca Fans