Massimiliano Allegri

Morten

Allegri is notoriously tough on players. Will be interesting to see if the Real Madrid players will let him coach them or eat him up like they've done with others in the past.

Zidane an exception since well....he's Zinedine Zidane.

Well, we already know Ramos doesnt like him much, but he's probably out in the summer anyway.

As for me? I would rather take an experienced and proven coach like Allegri over an unproven Raul.

Edit : It was Conte that Ramos didnt appear to like, not Allegri, so nevermind.

Last edited:

Birdy

He might win them CLs as well.
Don't wanna paint it black, but he made 2 times CL final with a Juve squad that did not deserve to be there
He overachieved massively.
Not fair to compare him to EV

Now that I am thinking of it, Raul all day long...
He can't be the new Pep, it only happens once in 50 years, so statistically impossible

El Gato

Villarato!
Would rather him than Conte for sure. At least the peak lasts longer and in all comps

That said I think best manager is probably one we currently can't have so other than finances, no reason to not give Zidane one more year I think. Much as I'd hate to see Fede continue to be #3 or #4 in midfield.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't know why we would

If there's any task UEFA gave Nasser upon not breaking to Super League it's to make our life a hell for as long as he can help it by keeping him & Mbappe.

I'd take Allegri on a 2 year deal with easy release after 1st. Think even he can't complain at this point having had no real suitors from big sides since he got let go.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pochettino is barely showing he's anything more than an average coach at PSG so far.

Will give him the benefit of doubt though, but if they continue to suck under him next season as well......

Birdy

He only has 6 months as their coach...
Not enough time to show work.

Besides, PSG is not the ideal place to judge a coach. Toxic mentality and have to bend over to the divas of the team.
Also totally imbalanced squad: Neymar/Mbape upfront, and then look at CB and fullbacks
Tuchel looked meh there, and now at Chelsea everyone sees he is WC

El Gato

Villarato!
Maybe. I have my doubts, but no better candidates for longer-term domestic-oriented project for the coming decade of Spanish football sans Messi. Poch is best current choice until Nagelsmann fancies it.

Until either can join, I'd be happy if Zidane did the Fatih Terim thing of coming and going depending whether temporary options succeed or fail.

Allegri has his perks, but kinda sucks and we shouldn't commit longer than 1+1

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans