Eden Hazard

Horatio

You're welcome
I was just about to post here and ask if El Gato is still defending this fraud, only to find out he admitted defeat but took it like a man.

BarcaOG

Banned
well, wolfe has only admitted that he was wrong about hazard scoring in stamford bridge. not that hazard has been a flop.

unless you see that now too, [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION]??

El Gato

Villarato!
Was wrong about the goal

Still not done in Madrid and could be miles better with some continuity.

Sour taste after this one tho. Probably the first legit grievance to have against him are the images after the game. Would be decent to get a bit of a spark out of him and getting mad at the negative media attention he'll get for it. Don't hope for much though. Won't do anything with a bad ankle anyway so no incentive for him to overexert either unless health issues go away

KingLeo10

king leo is a patient hunter...laying low in the long grass..always prepared to deliver an L

:lol::lol: Eh, I took an L today too. From [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION]. It's alright though, was good to make fun of the mighty EPL until it became a reality :mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
Was wrong about the goal

Still not done in Madrid and could be miles better with some continuity.

Sour taste after this one tho. Probably the first legit grievance to have against him are the images after the game. Would be decent to get a bit of a spark out of him and getting mad at the negative media attention he'll get for it. Don't hope for much though. Won't do anything with a bad ankle anyway so no incentive for him to overexert either unless health issues go away

i saw benzema's instagram and it made me sick, lol

Home of Barca Fans