Eden Hazard

El Gato

Villarato!
Just a reminder he's been back for a week now after eating too many burgers and getting bad stomach

Not that anyone would know
Just a 100 million getting burned in the bin by Carlo
(at least it helps us not pay another 20-30 for that appearances bonus or whatever)

Morten

Just a reminder he's been back for a week now after eating too many burgers and getting bad stomach

Not that anyone would know
Just a 100 million getting burned in the bin by Carlo
(at least it helps us not pay another 20-30 for that appearances bonus or whatever)

Carlo is doing the right thing by ignoring this guy entirely.

El Gato

Villarato!
Carlo is doing the right thing by ignoring this guy entirely.

Well I for one would like to see him be a sub for Vini just to give kid a break. I dont want him to break in half like Pedri just cuz he seems fully of energy each match

Just fucking use your squad Carlo, even this waster

Morten

Well I for one would like to see him be a sub for Vini just to give kid a break. I dont want him to break in half like Pedri just cuz he seems fully of energy each match

Just fucking use your squad Carlo, even this waster

Vinicius is young, he can handle it.

Better he focus his attention on resting/phasing Modric, giving Kroos some rest wouldn't be bad either.

Ancelotti has made his mind clear in regards to rotation though, we won't be seeing much of that, can't teach and old dog new tricks etc.

El Gato

Villarato!
Vinicius is young, he can handle it.

Better he focus his attention on resting/phasing Modric, giving Kroos some rest wouldn't be bad either.

Ancelotti has made his mind clear in regards to rotation though, we won't be seeing much of that, can't teach and old dog new tricks etc.

He doesn't do 'resting'.
And it's a problem obviously. We know what happened in 14/15 where he did no 'resting' - two most important offensive players (James and Modrić) gone out the window and he played the Welsh primadonna to the death despite him stinking it up all the time

He looked mortified to have to make these subs tonight. When he put Camavinga in for Case to avoid getting suspension for Atleti, he was out there telling players to calm down the moment they broke on the counter

It's sad, annoying, unambitious, short-sighted

You just know this will come back to bite us if he shows no flexibility
We could be a Bayern if manager demanded it. At present we're more of an EV Barca

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure we could
Bayern are somewhat overrated this season and a work in progress + a lot riding on their striker for records and BDO memes. A guy who far as I recall doesn't even necessarily want to be there at this point in his career. Most Bayern fans I know say squad is weaker than years ago.

And if not them then a pre 16/17 Juventus level well within reach
But again, no confidence in this side
Wouldn't be surprised if Inter put 2 past us midweek

Morten

Sure we could
Bayern are somewhat overrated this season and a work in progress + a lot riding on their striker for records and BDO memes. A guy who far as I recall doesn't even necessarily want to be there at this point in his career. Most Bayern fans I know say squad is weaker than years ago.

And if not them then a pre 16/17 Juventus level well within reach
But again, no confidence in this side
Wouldn't be surprised if Inter put 2 past us midweek

Basically their entire team besides got ignored by France football, but the assist record-holder this year might deserve a mention, so could a few others....

Then again, no one of them are top 30 players according to France football, so who cares, right?

Morten

Watching him run towards the ball in the ending minutes, only for the Cadiz player to close that distance in like a second, says it all.

What a bum, can't even run.

Morten

Bigger L than Coutinho considering what he was in the EPL. And who he was somewhat replacing.

Silver lining is that he has been injuried/benched so often, that many people might actually forget he played here in a decade or so, so there is that.

Home of Barca Fans