Eden Hazard

El Gato

Villarato!
Lol, Hazard has 7 assits and 3 penalties won in 3 seasons (66 matches).If you are trolling - well done, otherwise stop embarrasing yourself.

Aye. Played very little in those matches since been hurt and recovering from injuries.
Not trolling whatsoever
3 penalties in 19/20 = as much as Barca in the whole of 19/20

Good stuff
Quality player
No need to be so mad and you seem to be very mad for some reason

Mind you with that nickname Im kinda curious who you support

Blanco

Aye. Played very little in those matches since been hurt and recovering from injuries.
Not trolling whatsoever
3 penalties in 19/20 = as much as Barca in the whole of 19/20

Good stuff
Quality player
No need to be so mad and you seem to be very mad for some reason

Mind you with that nickname Im kinda curious who you support
I am madridista, i am not mad but dissapointed by changed opinions of other fans on Hazard since we won CL and his speech at Cibeles.

El Gato

Villarato!
I am madridista, i am not mad but dissapointed by changed opinions of other fans on Hazard since we won CL and his speech at Cibeles.

Opinions aren't changed on what he did and didn't do
What gave you that idea, fans cheering? lol
Speech was fine. Came across genuine knowing he couldnt deliver and is determined to be better. Can't ask for more

Many fans just aren't looking for an excuse to throw insults like some juvenile vindictive high school kid
That or perhaps are indeed capable of forgiveness considering was hurt most of the time through no fault of his own, put the work in when was hurt, the solution didnt work and he could very well have a better season
That doesnt mean anyone forgot he has single digit stats for 3 seasons and played in no Clasico
Doesnt stop entire team wanting him to succeed. So best let it go and embrace the idea he's allowed to redeem himself, because he can and should do much better

Morten

If Chelsea continues their bad run of form, maybe they will get desperate enough to take Hazard on loan in January.

One can dream.

Home of Barca Fans