Eden Hazard

KingLeo10

2 league titles in 3 seasons, stunning!

This is why looking at raw trophy counts or goal tallies (to a lesser degree) without context is one of the stupidest things to do.

CR7 - 450 goals for RM, 2 LL in 9 years

Hazard - 450 burgers for RM, 2 LL in 3 years

Blanco

Best politician in the world. Fans and players cheering and hugging him for completing the hattrick of ?next year will be mine?. Meanwhile Bale is booed after 100+ goals, 3 CL final goals (all of them important), copa del rey final unbelievable goal and many more great performances for the club. But yeah, lets cheer the guy who is ?madridista?. Came in 2019 looking like american football coach and three years later he has scored 6 goals in all competitions. I am not saying Bale?s behaviour is normal, but pretending that all is fine with Hazard after 120 millions paid for zero contribution 3 years in a row, because of his talking skills is pathetic.

El Gato

Villarato!
Best politician in the world. Fans and players cheering and hugging him for completing the hattrick of ?next year will be mine?. Meanwhile Bale is booed after 100+ goals, 3 CL final goals (all of them important), copa del rey final unbelievable goal and many more great performances for the club. But yeah, lets cheer the guy who is ?madridista?. Came in 2019 looking like american football coach and three years later he has scored 6 goals in all competitions. I am not saying Bale?s behaviour is normal, but pretending that all is fine with Hazard after 120 millions paid for zero contribution 3 years in a row, because of his talking skills is pathetic.

Who's pretending all is fine?
It isn't

Ever thought it might just be that fans and players (who clearly like him based on how they treat him) want him to succeed because he's been extremely unlucky

Blanco

Unlucky? You have to work to have luck. He is fat and has 6 goals in 66 matches because of luck? His problem is the lack of professionalism mainly. On top of that, he is one of the most overrated players ever.

FinBarcelonafan

Unlucky? You have to work to have luck. He is fat and has 6 goals in 66 matches because of luck? His problem is the lack of professionalism mainly. On top of that, he is one of the most overrated players ever.

My buddy who is a Chelsea fan told me he was never very good in practice but could turn up for a game. These things start to hurt you more after you turn 30. Age catches up and you need a lot of dedication to keep going on a high level.

If life isn't designed for football, probably won't last long.

Last edited:

Temptation

My buddy who is a Chelsea told me he was never very good in practice but could turn up for a game. These things start to hurt you more after you turn 30. Age catches up and you need a lot of dedication to keep going on a high level.

If life isn't designed for football, probably won't last long.

He never cared about practice. One of the last players who'd not give a shit about training and yet look the best player on the pitch by miles.

No wonder, just like the likes of R9 and Dinho, Eden declined at that age.

Eden has the career graph of a typical Brazilian.

El Gato

Villarato!

Lol no you dont
Casillas made a career of having good reflex and minimal effort in training and was just fine
It's good when you do work and do have luck but it's far from necessary

Isn't that overrated, everyone seen him disappear in CL for Chelsea and get fat several times in summer. Which didn't really stop him putting in great seasons

Nor has he been fat for like 2 years now
That summer when arrived was definitely overweight because he got the dream transfer to a dream team and to work under a dream coach he idolised as a player growing up and after winning his first European trophy. If not sympathetic to that, fine, but he's been OK physically from even November 2019 before he got shinned by Meunier that killed his career and misdiagnoses of microfracture treatment, reinjury, then the metal plate inserted to stabilise growth which ended up bothering him for some time. Some of the photos of him from the time when pandemic first kicked off in May 2020 and he returned to training showed him in fantastic shape.

Output is not a simple function of his effort alone like you want to present it

Blanco

That summer when arrived was definitely overweight because he got the dream transfer to a dream team and to work under a dream coach he idolised as a player growing up and after winning his first European trophy.
Did you actually wrote this as a reason why he got fat? Wow. He lifted his dream trophy with his dream club two days ago, burger king staff must be very busy if you are right.

Hazard is overrated and that easily could be proven with stats. I'm not saying he is terrible or bad footballer, but he is nowhere near that 120 millions paid by Perez. His only world class weapon was dribbling, pretty average at everything else.

El Gato

Villarato!
Did you actually wrote this as a reason why he got fat? Wow. He lifted his dream trophy with his dream club two days ago, burger king staff must be very busy if you are right.

Hazard is overrated and that easily could be proven with stats. I'm not saying he is terrible or bad footballer, but he is nowhere near that 120 millions paid by Perez. His only world class weapon was dribbling, pretty average at everything else.

It is a reason why he got fat. Well done.
Dont really care if people dont have sympathy and act holier than thou. Not the only footballer to do it and oft doesn't stop him producing great seasons despite it, normally takes him like 2-3 months to get fit again. Likes of Marcelo and Diego Costa came back fat countless times.

As said he's a fantastic footballer and one of the best Belgium has ever produced.
Not worth 100 invested by Perez for sure. Well done.

Not average in passing and a massive weapon on the break when on form.
Funny part is a fat and half-crocked Hazard in 19/20 drew as many penalties as all Barca players did, was 2nd in assists per 90 for RM and 4th in La Liga total that year behind Messi, Suarez and Modric.
Definitely a shit player yes

Last edited:

Blanco

Lol, Hazard has 7 assits and 3 penalties won in 3 seasons (66 matches).If you are trolling - well done, otherwise stop embarrasing yourself.

Home of Barca Fans