Eden Hazard

El Gato

Villarato!
They've been talking about the metal plate from the fractured bone getting removed like a year ago.
I guess he now woke up, started actually putting serious effort in to practice for his NT duty and felt pain so off for surgery to take it out so he won't miss out on Qatar.

But then again he might have felt it all along and is why Carlo didn't use him.
Who knows.

4-6 weeks out so end of season but presumably back in for Belgium during summer and then might seek a loan to get game time ahead of WC
I've no idea why club were idle about it but I guess both parties are disinterested in working together at this point considering Zidane gone. Assume he was content to stay and see if he can have a healthy year and decided to write off the end since not even getting on the pitch anyway

Last edited:

Morten

With this injury, at least we don't have to watch him celebrate with Chelsea-players again.

Can't wait until he is gone already.

Slevinn

Poor Eden, saw his highlights from WC18 yesterday, was an unstoppable player. Never thought he would flop in any team.
In 18/19 he was also really good and most importantly a joy to watch.
I never got why we didn?t buy him when Neymar left. You could say he was too much of a playmaker to be playing with Messi but he is a really chill (too chill for his own good) guy that would?ve accepted a Neymar 14/15 role imo. His speed and finishing were good enough for that.
Maybe things would?ve worked out differently and he wouldn?t have all those injuries.

But I?m 100% biased when it comes to Hazard so?

Morten

They can't even get rid of Bale :lol: Eden is staying put :lol:

Bale is gone in the summer, and we were about to be rid of him earlier but the club wouldn't let him go to China, so it was more the club messing up than it was Bale insisting on staying.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Wow, just realized he's been there for 3 years now :lol:

Most anonymous transfer ever?

3 years and 0 minutes in a Clasico
Imagine if he scores a key goal in a big match despite all that

That said, he's had the metal plate removed so bit weird to fixate on him not being here

Home of Barca Fans