Eden Hazard

Morten

Said this already but he'll score the winning goal off the bench on the Bridge.

#writteninthestars

The only thing he's gonna score in London are burgers at the closest fast food place.

But, while we are at Stamford, can just leave him there and pretend none of this ever happened?

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Yeah I don't think he even cares. He was never ripped or shredded like the other guys. And he definitely has hips. But he always performed until now. But it still doesn't matter because he has money.

Morten

it will be nice to have him back for the end of the season. No risk will be taken tho

Debatable.
Could upset the rythm of the team trying to force an unfit Hazard back into the starting 11, i'd rather just play Vinicius there out the season and not think about Hazard.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Debatable.
Could upset the rythm of the team trying to force an unfit Hazard back into the starting 11, i'd rather just play Vinicius there out the season and not think about Hazard.

we need a player who can play and understand football 100% in attack alongside Karim. I don't think we'll have a chance to win the UCL with the current attack, we may pass chelsea but in final we need something else.. i agree it could upset the rhythm but hazard should play mins and get back to 100% match fit and i think he can be decisive towards the end of the season.

Home of Barca Fans